This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scallywagon View Post
    So you have core support, valence, front bumper and hood all essentially 95%+?

Definitely interested.
    Yes, the hood is bare metal though, the other pieces still have Schwarz paint on them. Pm me and I can text you pictures.

Comment

that sucks man. that looks like it's right off the 22 in garden grove

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
        that sucks man. that looks like it's right off the 22 in garden grove
        Yup. Baited into an intersection and then brake checked.
        ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
          I'll be at the willmington pick your part this Saturday. There having a 40% off sale. I'll post here if any one the E30's have nice fenders.

There's only one E30 in the yard; an '85 ETA coupe. I think it's been there for two weeks now

Currently building a badass coffee table
          Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
            There's only one E30 in the yard; an '85 ETA coupe. I think it's been there for two weeks now
            They have 2 listed, I doubt there good
            I've seen plastic bumpers leave in a hour of being in that yard. High traffic
            91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

They have 2 listed, I doubt there good
              I've seen plastic bumpers leave in a hour of being in that yard. High traffic
              Theres about 3 vultures who live off of yard finds, I'm sure you've all seen their posting on craigslist's. No surprise that e30 parts fetch money now, with all the hype everyone brought between 2012-2017
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Any recommendations for a good detailer? Im not the type to spend a day cleaning a car and would rather pay someone
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  Any recommendations for a good detailer? Im not the type to spend a day cleaning a car and would rather pay someone
                  Me :)

Comment

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
                    Me :)
                    PM sent ;D
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      PM sent ;D
                      Collinite 845 and Wolfgang paint sealant.
                      Amazing!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                        Theres about 3 vultures who live off of yard finds, I'm sure you've all seen their posting on craigslist's. No surprise that e30 parts fetch money now, with all the hype everyone brought between 2012-2017
                        True story. It is hell. I learned it the hard way after wasting more than a few tanks of gas. Its like they live there. Same guys are also going after all the interchangeable goodies on other chassis.
                        Both Wilmington locations are off my list. OC yards are either a hit or miss, lately more misses than i would want. Don't even get me started on the Sun Valley yard...
                        » PARTS FOR SALE
                        » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

I'm taking advantage of there 40% off this weekend to buy my first 24v. Going with a m54B30. There's 6 in the yard so hopefully I get lucky.
                          91' 318is 90' 325is

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                            True story. It is hell. I learned it the hard way after wasting more than a few tanks of gas. Its like they live there. Same guys are also going after all the interchangeable goodies on other chassis.
                            Both Wilmington locations are off my list. OC yards are either a hit or miss, lately more misses than i would want. Don't even get me started on the Sun Valley yard...
                            There's one guy in willmington with a yard of E30'S. I saw it on Craigslist, I've messaged him a few times over the years to see how much parts go for. He wanted 450$ for a used facelift bumper. Pretty insane.
                            91' 318is 90' 325is

Comment

There's one guy in willmington with a yard of E30'S. I saw it on Craigslist, I've messaged him a few times over the years to see how much parts go for. He wanted 450$ for a used facelift bumper. Pretty insane.
                              how much are they I need them ?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                                There's lookouts who work at the yards, making phone calls on availability. I personally know this because I know 1 of those vultures. Makes going to the yards frustrating because they get the jump first, unless the car gets dropped off while you're there.
                                From my previous trips to the yards, you want to know what days cars get dropped and how early can you get there. Also, you want to stash parts in the mom vans (chryslers, dodge or gm) that hardly ever get any love from enthusiasts.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X