No announcement yet.

junk yard in the morning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two '90s dropped at pendleton today. one was a 325is with decent looking black sport interior.
    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
      two '90s dropped at pendleton today. one was a 325is with decent looking black sport interior.
      Thas the one i grabes the goodies off of, where the seats still on there
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxla81xx View Post
        Thas the one i grabes the goodies off of, where the seats still on there
        why did a '90 have a maplight? either way, the seats were there, diff was not. too bad the seats were pretty busted because they looked decent.
        1974 2002tii / stock
        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

why did a '90 have a maplight? either way, the seats were there, diff was not. too bad the seats were pretty busted because they looked decent.
          Yeah got the map light of that one , guess I'll go Take a second look at those seats tomorrow
          sigpic

Comment

mike, did you notice any e36s?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

Yes there were e36's. What are you looking for? Most of them were trashed

Comment

nothing really, just wondering.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

your rims are sexy ..bitch!!!
                  bimmerboltsandparts.com

bring back the neeked broads!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                    Wilmington? I saw a sick white e30 in the "no trespassing" section I wanted to gut before they laid it out, but my conscience got the best of me :-P
                    I've just read a post someone on socale30 also posted about clean late-model white e30 in Wilmington very recently. I'm not closeby enough to go during weekday so if someone will be going soon and can pickup both fenders (assuming both are in good condition) for me we can workout your compensation for your troubles. If interested please PM me. Thanks!

Comment

Aloha guys,

Today had a little fun at yard experimenting, eventualy took it home, but, brought something else along, you tell me what you see :)...

Comment

E46 Al control arms/struts next to E30 m3 Al control arms/struts. They had an M3 in the yard?
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

E36 5lug?

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                            E46 Al control arms/struts next to E30 m3 Al control arms/struts. They had an M3 in the yard?

You got it,
                            e30 m3's were a special deal.

took springs off e46 ones and swapped tower mount, then it installed fine onto e30, well, lollipos must be e30 ones.

Comment

Originally posted by fporro View Post
                              You got it,
                              e30 m3's were a special deal.

took springs off e46 ones and swapped tower mount, then it installed fine onto e30, well, lollipos must be e30 ones.
                              Noice. That's sum yard

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

left a good looking late model 5spd trans at the small wilmington yard behind a newer white hyundai accent near the front. brace, clutch and (dual mass) flywheel are all there too. i tested to see if all six gears locked up. someone go get it!
                                1974 2002tii / stock
                                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Working...
                                X