Anyone see anything decent at the yards off beach in Stanton lately?
junk yard in the morning....
Collapse
X
-
-
I'm heading there this morning so I'll let you know how badly they suck.Originally posted by IRON-EYeah, you're definitely a vw
Comment
-
There was 8-10 e30s there, sounds like a good mine to me.Originally posted by IRON-EYeah, you're definitely a vw
Comment
-
U Pick Parts had over 10 e30s complete it felt like ChristmasComment
-
Don't come to Wilmington for any good E30's. The few they have are all picked clean. Plenty of E36's though, even a couple of freshly dropped faux M3's. I saw some M3 mirrors, bumpers, M contour wheels at Big PYP. 318Ti at little PYP."I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj
85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAUComment
-
Comment
-
I went to the junk yard last week and i manage to pick up a complete front ash tray with the lid (also with the center console piece, a drivers side inside door handle, three door lock knobs, glove box latch, and a right blinker for DB bumper all for 17bucks. Saved myself about 200 bucks. (Comparing part prices to bavauto or pelican parts. I think i did pretty good.Originally posted by dvckI'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.Comment



Comment