X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
    Down for 12. Text me in the am. 3108943212

Phone is dead for tonight...
    You call me and let me ride...............
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      pick me up an early model vert lip.
      come on out nigel. itll be fun. :giggle:

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

homework. Maybe during thanksgiving break. I have a long list of shit to do on all my cars that week.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Not a great day...lot of cars but not much good. Ended up leaving a bunch of stuff too...
          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
          1974 2002tii / stock
          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I heard they wee raping. We need to get together (you me and edwin) buy cars and part them out.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I heard they wee raping.
              hell yeah they were. i ended up leaving with nothing. all of that commute. at least i spent some quality time with mikey. and of course edwin ;)

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

I heard they wee raping. We need to get together (you me and edwin) buy cars and part them out.
                Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                hell yeah they were. i ended up leaving with nothing. all of that commute. at least i spent some quality time with mikey. and of course edwin ;)
                i got mentioned twice, so now im feeling like a threesome.....

Comment

any late model cars over the yards? need some axels from a late model. sorry couldnt make it, stupid car was acting dumb and also was leaking "power steering" fluid so had to flush the system and fix the leak...hahah after 3 e30s i finally realize i had been using power steering fluid instead of atf....kind of feel stupid hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                    i got mentioned twice, so now im feeling like a threesome.....
                    whats wrong with a threesome? :nice:

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post
                    any late model cars over the yards? need some axels from a late model. sorry couldnt make it, stupid car was acting dumb and also was leaking "power steering" fluid so had to flush the system and fix the leak...hahah after 3 e30s i finally realize i had been using power steering fluid instead of atf....kind of feel stupid hahahah
                    there were 2 late models. 1 late model coupe and 1 late model vert. both had all suspension in tact if i can remember correctly.

my feedback thread

Comment

might have to happen...'junkyard price' doesn't mean shit anymore apparently.

any late model cars over the yards? need some axels from a late model.
                      there are two plastics...an 89 coupe and a 91 vert iirc
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Awesome. I'll check it out this week I need some late model axels
                        And maybe somebinterior pieces If I find any. What color was the coupe?

Comment

Awesome. I'll check it out this week I need some late model axels
                          And maybe somebinterior pieces If I find any. What color was the coupe?
                          Coupe was white...likely aw2. Not much interior going on in any of the cars
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I found some ZENDER side skirts for a coupe at the yard yesterday. I ended up bending over backwards for them but you only find those, once in a blue moon. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                              Coupe was white...likely aw2. Not much interior going on in any of the cars
                              no way alpine 2 damn i need both fenders...did you see if the fenders were there? or if they were in good condition if so ill go pick them up i really need them if they are alpine2

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                I found some ZENDER side skirts for a coupe at the yard yesterday. I ended up bending over backwards for them but you only find those, once in a blue moon. :nice:
                                indeed, you got a good deal on that. too bad the bumper wasnt taken afterwards. and i couldnt find it when we were leaving. :(

no way alpine 2 damn i need both fenders...did you see if the fenders were there? or if they were in good condition if so ill go pick them up i really need them if they are alpine2
                                fenders were still there. i believe they were in good condition. cant remember, perhaps mike could chime in on that one. good luck with the pricing though. haha

my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X