junk yard in the morning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
    indeed, you got a good deal on that. too bad the bumper wasnt taken afterwards. and i couldnt find it when we were leaving. :(

fenders were still there. i believe they were in good condition. cant remember, perhaps mike could chime in on that one. good luck with the pricing though. haha
    haha yeah i was at the pick your part in staton/anaheim on katella
    stupid bitch wanted to charge me 60 bucks for an axle...and on the price list it said 29..
    if mike can recall they were in condition then ill have to pay it..

did they change the prices????
    i remember i paid 15 bucks for a fender not long ago, online it says 39?

Comment

What happened to the fenders on that white vert a while back? That car was fricken crispy. Iirc, the body was a little dusty but pretty straight? Paint may be a whole other thing though...

I'm gonna start taking pictures from now on.
      Last edited by mkcman17; 11-01-2010, 04:30 PM.
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
        indeed, you got a good deal on that. too bad the bumper wasnt taken afterwards. and i couldnt find it when we were leaving. :( fenders were still there. i believe they were in good condition. cant remember, perhaps mike could chime in on that one. good luck with the pricing though. haha
        Yeah dude sucks but I left it right by the pay window on the left side.

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post
        haha yeah i was at the pick your part in staton/anaheim on katella stupid bitch wanted to charge me 60 bucks for an axle...and on the price list it said 29..

did they change the prices????
        i remember i paid 15 bucks for a fender not long ago, online it says 39?
        I was wondering that same shit 3 weeks ago. I went to the window on a half off day and they ended up charging me twice as much as I had paid a month and a half prior on a regular rates day

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
        Yeap, maybe we should take pix post up our pricing and if anyone bites for a reasonable price go back to get it, if not, fuck the yards we buy whole e30s, part and sell like Nigel suggested. :nice:
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

What happened to the fenders on that white vert a while back? That car was fricken crispy. Iirc, the body was a little dusty but pretty straight? Paint may be a whole other thing though...

well vert fenders dont fit coupes or sedans...i had an alpine2 vert fender from my old vert and is different on the bottom...i need a coupe or sedan with good paint..if not ill wait until one comes up with good paint

Comment

^
            good to know. the paint may not be bad...but i just can't remember. the whole car was dirty in general bc the rains and dust.
            1974 2002tii / stock
            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post
              well vert fenders dont fit coupes or sedans...i had an alpine2 vert fender from my old vert and is different on the bottom...i need a coupe or sedan with good paint..if not ill wait until one comes up with good paint
              Come to think of it, I took the interior bits I needed off of an Apineweiss coupe at the small yard on blinn yesterday, Go dude don't waste your time.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                Come to think of it, I took the interior bits I needed off of an Apineweiss coupe at the small yard on blinn yesterday, Go dude don't waste your time.
                ill go check it out asap tomorrow i cant i have school but wednesday ill hit it up and see what i can find...next time im at the yard ill take some pictures like mike suggested, that way we all know whats there and whats not...it will be easier for all of us

Comment

+1 on the pictures deal. that would make everything much easier. just dont get caught or they'll throw you out. haha

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

Hit up the telfair junkyard last week & another one farther down Glenoaks I forget what street its on..

found 20+ E30s all with diving boards or no bumpers, lots of parts still there though
                    Also found an A6 that looked like they drove it in off the street
                    Originally posted by e30lov
                    sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
                    Adventures of an E30

Comment

might have to happen...'junkyard price' doesn't mean shit anymore apparently.
                      there are two plastics...an 89 coupe and a 91 vert iirc
                      Mikey, which yard was this? Also, did you figure out your gas-dumping situation?

Comment

this was pnp at the end of blinn. bee tee dubs, there was a plastics 318vert there...mostly stripped. gas thing hit a climax tonight when it spilled everywhere at the pump. i'm going to check it out today, probably replace my filler hose...
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mRodiek View Post
                          Hit up the telfair junkyard last week & another one farther down Glenoaks I forget what street its on..

found 20+ E30s all with diving boards or no bumpers, lots of parts still there though
                          Also found an A6 that looked like they drove it in off the street

bout to hit telfair right now!!!
                          bimmerboltsandparts.com

bring back the neeked broads!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I was just there! lol I saw a 4 door ix outside...and an E36 dumped parked in the parking lot.

The one on pendleton had 2 with plastic bumpers, one were cracked & bent and the second rear bumper was bent & crap.

I need some plastic bumpers! lol
                            Originally posted by e30lov
                            sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
                            Adventures of an E30

Comment

Sorry guys but I gotta do a combo break!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mRodiek View Post
                                I need some plastic bumpers! lol
                                Seriously? Tell me what you need and how much you're willing to spend at the yard, I have a set for cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X