No announcement yet.

junk yard in the morning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this tempts me...so whose down and what's the address to the yard?

Comment

I'm down. Actually I'm going today. Saw that they were adding some decent e30's yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by blackhawkimpact View Post
        I'm down. Actually I'm going today. Saw that they were adding some decent e30's yesterday.
        Which one are you going to? Was just at pomona on monday, and its pretty baren. spent about an hour in a half there, and the only thing i saw worth goin back was a set of black sedan doorcards in great shape. They gotta 318is two days before I went and somebody already got the whole motor and harness.

I was at Ontario about two weeks ago, and I didnt see anything new there either.

Code:
        [I]Originally Posted by[/I]: [B][SIZE="2"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]accident[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/B]
        [I][I]Turn the tapatalk signature off[/I][/I].

Comment

The Pomona one never has any. Maybe one or two if you're lucky. Imma go to the Ontario one.

Comment

i got my first set of sport seats from the pomona yard lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
            Originally posted by slammin.e28
            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by blackhawkimpact View Post
              The Pomona one never has any. Maybe one or two if you're lucky. Imma go to the Ontario one.
              Don't mean to sound like a broken record, but are you saying that Ontario has 3
              (new) E30's at the yard? If that's the case I'll leave work right now and come scavenge with ya

Code:
              [I]Originally Posted by[/I]: [B][SIZE="2"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]accident[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

I meant to say they had three new ones out in the parking lot. I was there yesterday and they already had cleared a row or cars where they put the German/euro cars. So I assume that theyre for the e30's that are outside.

Comment

badazz. Did you happen to see if either of the three were 318's, or just 325's?

Code:

Comment

One looked like a early 325. Didn't really see the other two other than the grills peeking from the back of another car lol

Comment

kk

Code:

Comment

bunch of e30s at the katella one, a few late models with good bumpers, and a lot of early models, and a few convertibles, one blue convertible had a really nice top!
                        and the beach and ball one had a few decent e30s which i got some stuff off a white one
                        overall such a good junkyard day! and it was cold so not many people there

Comment

Hey black hawk, did you end up going to the junkyard yesterday? I drove down but got there to late..

Code:

Comment

Nah. Got out of work late, so I didn't go.

Comment

Supereta at the katella yard, for anyone looking for some pistons.
                              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                              1974 2002tii / stock
                              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I went to fontana and got a vert front sway bar,oil cooler set up,ignition coil,and set of 15x6 1/2 5/spoke wheels et 38.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X