Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accident View Post
    what did the steering wheel look like?
    the steering wheel was a three spoke in a "y" shape...
    i didnt notice if it had the three stripes
    bimmerboltsandparts.com

bring back the neeked broads!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
      might hit up the yard in sun valley tomorrow morning
      id love to roll ..but i gotta get my cell phone fixed this am. fuking thing just quit working...pluse i spent too much money there on friday,,,lol
      bimmerboltsandparts.com

bring back the neeked broads!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gone002 View Post
        the steering wheel was a three spoke in a "y" shape...
        i didnt notice if it had the three stripes
        that could either be the sport wheel or the mtech wheel. sometimes the three stripes end up coming off. the difference is that the mtech has the three horn buttons on each spoke while the sport has the middle button as the horn.
        Originally posted by gone002 View Post
        id love to roll ..but i gotta get my cell phone fixed this am. fuking thing just quit working...pluse i spent too much money there on friday,,,lol
        haha damn i get you man. my phone is starting to act up as well. im dying for my stupid contract to end so i can get something new and switch providers!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

tan sport seats and a good looking purple rag top convertible at sun valley, already stole the crack free dash. ;)

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

tan sport seats and a good looking purple rag top convertible at sun valley, already stole the crack free dash. ;)
            Which speciific place had the convertible top? There's a couple of yards in Sun Valley....What was the condition of the rear window?

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
              Which speciific place had the convertible top? There's a couple of yards in Sun Valley....What was the condition of the rear window?
              it was at a foreign u pull parts and it was alright from what i could see, didnt take much care in looking. there was no rear window though, cant they be sewn up?

my feedback thread

Comment

it was at a foreign u pull parts and it was alright from what i could see, didnt take much care in looking. there was no rear window though, cant they be sewn up?
                Yeah, they can be sewn, but for a couple of shekels more, I can have a pro re-stitch the whole top with a new window....Oh well, I'm still on the prowl for a black 'vert top...With window!

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
                  Yeah, they can be sewn, but for a couple of shekels more, I can have a pro re-stitch the whole top with a new window....Oh well, I'm still on the prowl for a black 'vert top...With window!
                  ah okay okay, well ill post anything i see worth grabbing on here. which yards are you checking?

my feedback thread

Comment

hey i need to know when you guys go there. Do you ever see any subarus? I need GC8 impreza parts (93-01) or forester

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                      hey i need to know when you guys go there. Do you ever see any subarus? I need GC8 impreza parts (93-01) or forester
                      Get the fock out of here, this place is for e30 owners, punk! :hitler:

Fricken' JDM-lover.....

Comment

ah okay okay, well ill post anything i see worth grabbing on here. which yards are you checking?
                        Nothing yet, I'm waiting to hear if someone has a find before I make the trek. 1 guy said he saw a nice top down in Chula Vista! that's great, but a little far to trek if they already sold the top....Why can't these places keep track of inventory?!?!

Comment

You could always try the yard on artesia. They can be a little pricey sometimes but the have gold from time to time.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            You could always try the yard on artesia. They can be a little pricey sometimes but the have gold from time to time.
                            Which yard is this?

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                              Nigel, you mean the one by the 110 & Vermont at Artesia, right?

Comment

dude travis you're up there non-stop now. text me next time you go..i haven't been in a couple months. and i pwomise i won't take any parts you want :P
                                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                                1974 2002tii / stock
                                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Working...
                                X