Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post
    true!
    thats why i rarely go to the wilmington one its far from me...but im going to be in east la tomorrow night and spend the night over (gf) lives in la.
    so on my way back ill hit wilmington and see whats up
    yeah, ive never been but last week with mikey and edwin.
    Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
    I am down to drive again dude.
    im down, but that drive is hell man. especially with no tunes. i needa figure shit out with my radio.
    if anyone is down ill be at the wilmington yard sunday morning like around 12 or 12:30 im also meeting someone in LA to sell my e36 rack
    well if mikey is down, and i got some funds, and i can actually bring something home this time. im in.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

it was on the katella one...theres also an 89 convertible calypso if im not mistaken im sure theyll put it there sometime this week...
      the lights on that car were trashed one was completely broken the other was cracked
      i might hit the yars on sunday again and see whats up
      i need axles asap
      Calypso! How was the hood on it? Was it straight?

What's the name of this place on Katella?
      sigpic
      -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
        yeah, ive never been but last week with mikey and edwin.

im down, but that drive is hell man. especially with no tunes. i needa figure shit out with my radio.T

well if mikey is down, and i got some funds, and i can actually bring something home this time. im in.
        If you guys end up going if you have a 30m size socket bring it to get some axles I have one socket but I think it's not met for low nuts

Comment

Originally posted by priapism View Post
          Calypso! How was the hood on it? Was it straight?

What's the name of this place on Katella?

Yeah pick your part on katella st
          when I saw it they were taking tha cat out so I'm guessing it should be in thevyard sooner than soon. The whole body looked straight but I saw it from far paint looked good just dusty and hood was straight from what I can tell

Comment

I might stop at the yards in Van Nuys.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
              I might stop at the yards in Van Nuys.
              when?
              bimmerboltsandparts.com

bring back the neeked broads!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gone002 View Post
                when?
                Chumorrow.

Comment

aight im off to la
                  if anyone hits up the yards
                  ill be at the wilmington at around 12:30
                  in the 318is

Comment

If you guys end up going if you have a 30m size socket bring it to get some axles I have one socket but I think it's not met for low nuts
                    If the rear axle nuts are the same as E36 (i'm pretty sure they are), you need a 12 point socket for them.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

What junkyards yalll goin to in van nuys?
                      Originally posted by e30lov
                      sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
                      Adventures of an E30

Comment

so what teh fvck. im so tired. what yards tomorrow? everyones going to different ones. screw it, ill part the e30 parked across the street.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                        my feedback thread

Comment

Yeah pick your part on katella st
                          when I saw it they were taking tha cat out so I'm guessing it should be in thevyard sooner than soon. The whole body looked straight but I saw it from far paint looked good just dusty and hood was straight from what I can tell
                          I think I saw it...very fresh cab, however it was Zinnoberrot. Body was in GREAT shape...actually the whole car as in pretty damn good shape. A pretty good set of black sport seats in there, nice firm cushions with a minor seam split in each of 'em the only damage I saw. Back seat looked in good shape too. Decent door cards. If you're looking for a black interior I'd hit this up ASAP. Top was in good shape too, though there was no rear window. Trunk was stuck shut. I took the cluster, looks like that '87 got the cluster replaced under warranty in 1990.
                          sigpic
                          -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

FYI people, I was informed that there is a early model e30 with a full mint brown interior with sports seats. Not know whether they are leather or vinyl at the small yard on Blinn (Wilmington) also these 16x7 at $47.00 + tax each

Last edited by IRON-E; 11-08-2010, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                              FYI people, I was informed that there is a early model e30 with a full mint brown interior with sports seats. Not know whether they are leather or vinyl at the small yard on Blinn (Whittier) also these 16x7 at $47.00 + tax each

not bad at all. not bad. might pick these up for the fvck of it.

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                                not bad at all. not bad. might pick these up for the fvck of it.
                                jump on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X