No announcement yet.

junk yard in the morning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm simply just asking a question. i was in no way coming off as a douche, whereas you seem to have. this is a public forum and for what i can read publicly, i can also comment publicly.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

I thought I was pretty respectful with trying to get people whom it does not concern asking random questions About why I'm doing it this way off my back. This is generally a private matter between me and Mike, and I already explained publically to Mike, and anyone else, my plans. Maybe I looked into it too much, but I felt like I was being pressured by you and Yert to give Mike what he needs, adespite me saying my future plans, and I felt in no way comfortable with it. I didn't mean to offend you or anyone else in any way, but I wanted to make my position clear.

You don't want to see me when I'm a doucher; My tone is much more condocending and direct, and I have a care less for how the other person feels. I thought I was generally fairly nice, yet direct, in my last response, minus the actual douchey aspect of it. If being direct is something that some people can't float with, fine.

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
        My tone is much more condocending and direct, and I have a care less for how the other person feels.
        that makes two of us. luckily, i am mature and can hold myself together.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

Seriously guys, Why are you both taking this so seriously.

Fucking boys and their egos. I swear.

Anyway,
          I picked up a rebuilt head at the yard yesterday. Bauce.

Comment

Bauce sauce.

Originally posted by yert315
            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Lol... Kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
                Lol... Kids.
                you're a kid.

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                  you're a kid.

Comment

Just got back from the yard went to the private side where we're not allowed and got this =D

sigpic

Comment

I want that maplight mirror! :-D

Comment

Let me test it out first , but I will be selling it haha ,

Man that car had the sickest sports seats , hopefully they put that car out soon
                        sigpic

Comment

Wilmington? I saw a sick white e30 in the "no trespassing" section I wanted to gut before they laid it out, but my conscience got the best of me :-P

Comment

Nope , it was late already and went to look at it 3 times before anyone noticed
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxla81xx View Post
                              Just got back from the yard went to the private side where we're not allowed and got this =D
                              not a bad find. sometimes i sneak back there too, but there ain't shit when i do.

my feedback thread

Comment

Haha yeah that was my first time back there gotta go back soon see what else they got
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X