Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you fucks arent going to Bimmerfest? It's gonna be my first one :(

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
      in for rape of christoph
      it's not rape if i consent to it.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
        it's not rape if i consent to it.
        It's never been rape, it's always been a GANGBANG!
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

You guys are a bunch of homos. I'll be at Bimmerfest for sure, Joey's house can happen anytime. It will still be a good show, SB is overrated! :down:
          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i just my official packet in the mail today.
            ill be down in LA from June 11/12 to middle of August.

Now I need to lockdown a place to stay lol

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

just in time to NOT make it to bimmerfest.

I dont know man, I am getting pressured from all angles to go this year but I really dont think the location is a smart one with all the power freaks rolling there. Someone is bound to get their shit towed and impounded. I just dont think its worth taking the chance of getting a ticket or multiple tickets just to go to bimmerfest

Taylor
              Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
              Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                I just dont think its worth taking the chance of getting a ticket or multiple tickets just to go to bimmerfest

Taylor
                this.
                i would love to go down and hang out with you guys but I got fucked last year with tickets, and I don't have too much money right now, so it's out of the question.

SC*AR

Comment

tint ticket- $25 then pay $75 for the remove and replace deal which = $100

exhaust ticket- $25 then pay $??? to get it fixed and signed off which = Too much

lowered vehicle- $25 ticket, then source stock parts and install then get it signed off which = WAY too much money

and who knows what other tickets they are prepared to write. You know the pasadena PD has this event written on their calendar

Taylor
                  Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

tint ticket- $25 then pay $75 for the remove and replace deal which = $100

exhaust ticket- $25 then pay $??? to get it fixed and signed off which = Too much

lowered vehicle- $25 ticket, then source stock parts and install then get it signed off which = WAY too much money

and who knows what other tickets they are prepared to write. You know the pasadena PD has this event written on their calendar

Taylor
                    C'mon Taylor it's BeanerFest, dude it's only once a year Bro.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                      BeanerFest, dude it's only once a year
                      You need to spend more time in oxnard then

Comment

you can get a ticket for being lowered? never knew that...

taking off tint isn't hard for just the front windows which is the only tint you'd need to remove by cali state law

exhaust is one thing but thankfully you work around that since it's subjective so long as you don't get a state referee ticket your ok...someone with boost or a roll cage has a lot more to be concerned with as they practically guaranteed a state referee ticket

Comment

bawls

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                          Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                            you can get a ticket for being lowered? never knew that...

taking off tint isn't hard for just the front windows which is the only tint you'd need to remove by cali state law

exhaust is one thing but thankfully you work around that since it's subjective so long as you don't get a state referee ticket your ok...someone with boost or a roll cage has a lot more to be concerned with as they practically guaranteed a state referee ticket

yes you can get a ticket for being lowered. the distance from middle of your headlight to the ground can be no less than 21" unless the car came from the factory at that height.

and yes tint isnt hard to take off but you still have to pay to get it reinstalled nicely.

with exhaust, its the noise that will catch the cop's attention. All they need to say is its louder than 90 decibles which is the legal limit. Believe me, I have gone through all this before.

It just doesnt seem worth the risk of going. In Santa Barbara, the cops arent looking for that they are looking for people speeding or breaking the tires loose or simplyjust being dumb. Pasadena police are going to be out in high numbers and they are going to be looking to write a lot of tickets. Takes one stupid move and your shit is impounded.

I hope you guys understand what Im trying to say. Bimmerfest being in SB was the main reason I liked going. Everything keeps migrating further and further south and it sucks for the people who live more north. Bimmerfest was the last Euro thing we had in this area and now it has moved 1.5-2 hours away. You guys have all the big events already. This just adds to the ever growing list. I mean there are a ton of guys from Nor Cal who arent going this year simply because of the location. If they didnt change the venue, they would have higher numbers. But now that they HAVE changed the location, they will apeal to more people further south.

I just cant jump onboard with this as of yet. There is nothing that is really drawing me this year. After seeing the shitty e30 turnout last year and the lack of organization of last year, I have a feeling its going to keep getting gauged more toward the newer fuh raze cars.

/rant

Taylor

Comment

I just cant jump on board with this as of yet. There is nothing that is really drawing me this year. After seeing the shitty e30 turnout last year and the lack of organization of last year, I have a feeling its going to keep getting gauged more toward the newer fuh raze cars.

/rant

Taylor
                              That was the original reason why I wasn't going and I'm still confused about the fees for this BFest? but anyways I'll be representing with my e30.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                That was the original reason why I wasn't going and I'm still confused about the fees for this BFest? but anyways I'll be representing with my e30.
                                Copied from the website:
                                Entry Fee: $20 per BMW to park in the show -- $10 per person to walk in -- kids 12 and under are free

I've never been to bimmerfest so and I'm also not familiar with Pasadena cops, but having spoken with Edwin, Ben and Joey this past weekend and seeing Taylor's rant I understand when many people who were really on-board with this being in SB are now very deterred from going at it's new location.

My car doesn't attract much attention, or at least the wrong kind, so I'm going just for the experience. and hopefully to chill with some friends afterwards!

looking forward to meeting you Alks..... uuh this summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X