O Hai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • greanthumb
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    If you want little wieners and wine, you can have some of mine.............
    LOL>..... i shoulda known better. LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by greanthumb
    If you want little wieners and wine, you can have some of mine.............

    Leave a comment:


  • greanthumb
    replied
    what a bunch a queers! LOL "titties and beer, titteis and beer" ya'll better listen.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    I hope you like sloppy seconds Edwin. That shits gettin packed very soon.
    Taylor
    You mean sloppy 3rds right? From my understanding Greg has been all over this for a long time........ he (Alkaseltzer) apparently does some exercises to keep his anal cavity muscles tight and lies to all zeh ghays he beds, by telling them it's his first time and to be gentle. Either way, I'm DOWN for the BangGang!..........









    :rofl:
    Last edited by IRON-E; 06-13-2010, 07:45 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    i'm here for the gangbang

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    sup

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    I hope you like sloppy seconds Edwin. That shits gettin packed very soon.



    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    You are dirty.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by ak-
    Stuff him like a thanksgiving turkey Edwin.

    I'm going to baste him like he never has before............MMMMM, I need me some norcal ars NAO!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    I wanna pack your shit!.......
    Stuff him like a thanksgiving turkey Edwin.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    i'm here.
    unpacking shit fucking sucks.
    I wanna pack your shit!.......

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    i'm here.
    unpacking shit fucking sucks.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    closer to me woo lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    I have no idea where Aliso Viejo is. and you better be around my area more than "a couple times" while youre down here.





    Taylor
    It's in Orange County.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    I'm actually living in Aliso Viejo, the Long Beach house fell through. We'll definitely figure it out though. I'm sure I'll be in Thousand Oaks a couple times visiting my friends there.

    I just need to buy a new is lip/splitter and then do some maintenance for the car. Saving my moniez.

    I have no idea where Aliso Viejo is. and you better be around my area more than "a couple times" while youre down here.





    Taylor

    Leave a comment:

Working...