Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O Hai

All you Socal fuckers.

I will be gracing you with my presence this summer again. I don't have all the details yet, but most likely middle of June to middle of August like last year.

Please have the tubs of lube ready by the time I'm down there.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

mmmmmm makin me hungry...

for real though, the meet scene and cruise scene has changed a lot. We have one meet and one drive every month. So you will have quite a few chances to come and join us.

Good to hear you'll be back.

Taylor
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
      mmmmmm makin me hungry...

for real though, the meet scene and cruise scene has changed a lot. We have one meet and one drive every month. So you will have quite a few chances to come and join us.

Good to hear you'll be back.

Taylor
      it's not like it was bad last summer. i went to what, 2 or 3 plant meets, and the dockweilier meet over the 7 weeks I was down there.
      the only thing we didn't do was go on a drive, but i was on blown shocks as it was, so i doubt it would've been much fun.

i miss you taylor. you going to bimmerfest?

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
        it's not like it was bad last summer. i went to what, 2 or 3 plant meets, and the dockweilier meet over the 7 weeks I was down there.
        the only thing we didn't do was go on a drive, but i was on blown shocks as it was, so i doubt it would've been much fun.

i miss you taylor. you going to bimmerfest?
        I highly doubt it. I think the location should have been more thoroughly thought through. The location in my opinion is going to be a horrible place to hold this event. The police around there are assholes and with a bunch of modified cars flying around, they will for sure have more asshole cops on duty. I think I may just sit back and watch this year rather than attend.

But anyway, we will be doing a few drives while youre down so that will be nice.

Taylor
        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

is it still at the santa barbara polo field?

SC*AR

Comment

The scene has changed. I am now a weathered and jaded elitist who retreats away in quiet ventura county, only to make select meets.

Comment

only looked cause of thread title :(

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

^^^^^
                huh

and Christophe, no its not at the polo fields again. They moved it to the fucking Rose Bowl. Uber gay.

Comment

ghey
                  cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    The scene has changed. I am now a weathered and jaded elitist who retreats away in quiet ventura county, only to make select meets.
                    are you gonna be in ventura over summer or back up in seattle?

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                    and Christophe, no its not at the polo fields again. They moved it to the fucking Rose Bowl. Uber gay.
                    dammit. ill have to look into details then.

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                    ghey
                    phag.
                    when do you move to norcal?

SC*AR

Comment

Good to hear that you'll be back Christophe! :-D

This summer should be a lot of fun, my car will be MUCH different when you see it/ride in it... :pimp:

For all the hate on the Rose Bowl for BFest, quit your bitching! :hitler:

It will be a good event, and the Rose Bowl is a great location. Cops will be cops, regardless of the area. :roll:
                      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Are you gonna have the E24 by then, or are you holding onto Scarlet?

SC*AR

Comment

phag.
                          when do you move to norcal?

I start my jorb Aug 1 in San Mateo. Will probably be moving up there a week or two before that, and I need to figure out a place to live.
                          cars beep boop

Comment

Are you gonna have the E24 by then, or are you holding onto Scarlet?
                            Decided to keep Scarlet. She will have an extreme makeover by summer!
                            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

extr33m mak3ov3r

Polished RSs and clear headlights with french high beams

Comment

Working...
                              X