O Hai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Are you gonna have the E24 by then, or are you holding onto Scarlet?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Good to hear that you'll be back Christophe! :-D

    This summer should be a lot of fun, my car will be MUCH different when you see it/ride in it... :pimp:

    For all the hate on the Rose Bowl for BFest, quit your bitching! :hitler:

    It will be a good event, and the Rose Bowl is a great location. Cops will be cops, regardless of the area. :roll:

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    The scene has changed. I am now a weathered and jaded elitist who retreats away in quiet ventura county, only to make select meets.
    are you gonna be in ventura over summer or back up in seattle?

    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    and Christophe, no its not at the polo fields again. They moved it to the fucking Rose Bowl. Uber gay.
    dammit. ill have to look into details then.

    Originally posted by kronus
    ghey
    phag.
    when do you move to norcal?

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    ghey

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    ^^^^^
    huh

    and Christophe, no its not at the polo fields again. They moved it to the fucking Rose Bowl. Uber gay.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    only looked cause of thread title :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    The scene has changed. I am now a weathered and jaded elitist who retreats away in quiet ventura county, only to make select meets.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    is it still at the santa barbara polo field?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    it's not like it was bad last summer. i went to what, 2 or 3 plant meets, and the dockweilier meet over the 7 weeks I was down there.
    the only thing we didn't do was go on a drive, but i was on blown shocks as it was, so i doubt it would've been much fun.

    i miss you taylor. you going to bimmerfest?
    I highly doubt it. I think the location should have been more thoroughly thought through. The location in my opinion is going to be a horrible place to hold this event. The police around there are assholes and with a bunch of modified cars flying around, they will for sure have more asshole cops on duty. I think I may just sit back and watch this year rather than attend.

    But anyway, we will be doing a few drives while youre down so that will be nice.



    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    mmmmmm makin me hungry...

    for real though, the meet scene and cruise scene has changed a lot. We have one meet and one drive every month. So you will have quite a few chances to come and join us.

    Good to hear you'll be back.




    Taylor
    it's not like it was bad last summer. i went to what, 2 or 3 plant meets, and the dockweilier meet over the 7 weeks I was down there.
    the only thing we didn't do was go on a drive, but i was on blown shocks as it was, so i doubt it would've been much fun.

    i miss you taylor. you going to bimmerfest?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    mmmmmm makin me hungry...

    for real though, the meet scene and cruise scene has changed a lot. We have one meet and one drive every month. So you will have quite a few chances to come and join us.

    Good to hear you'll be back.




    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    started a topic O Hai

    O Hai

    All you Socal fuckers.

    I will be gracing you with my presence this summer again. I don't have all the details yet, but most likely middle of June to middle of August like last year.

    Please have the tubs of lube ready by the time I'm down there.
Working...