O Hai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by e30trooper
    stand back where?
    Behind you Sunshine........

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    I think I'll stand back and watch this year.
    stand back where?

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    I think I'll stand back and watch this year.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    only if you get to join in on the fun.



    a bbq/drive seperate from bimmerfest, or a bbq/drive TO bimmerfest?
    Bimmerfest -> Drive -> then BBq at joeys would be tight!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    i snap piktars.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    Good thing you'll be back, hopefully this time around you can get to bed Gregmore often this summer.
    only if you get to join in on the fun.

    Originally posted by IRON-E
    We've got a drive and BBQ going at Joey's that day. Invites and elitist only!
    a bbq/drive seperate from bimmerfest, or a bbq/drive TO bimmerfest?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    We've got a drive and BBQ going at Joey's that day. Invites and elitist only!
    a BBQ on the same day as bimmerfest??

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    no bimmerfest for me. not feelin the location. I can miss it for one year. ive been to the last 4.
    We've got a drive and BBQ going at Joey's that day. Invites and elitist only!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    no bimmerfest for me. not feelin the location. I can miss it for one year. ive been to the last 4.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Good thing you'll be back, hopefully this time around you can get to bed Gregmore often this summer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Oh yes, a droopy IS lip for chris as well

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    extr33m mak3ov3r


    Polished RSs and clear headlights with french high beams
    druuupn aye-ass leep!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    extr33m mak3ov3r


    Polished RSs and clear headlights with french high beams

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    Are you gonna have the E24 by then, or are you holding onto Scarlet?
    Decided to keep Scarlet. She will have an extreme makeover by summer!

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    phag.
    when do you move to norcal?

    I start my jorb Aug 1 in San Mateo. Will probably be moving up there a week or two before that, and I need to figure out a place to live.

    Leave a comment:

Working...