O Hai
Collapse
X
-
you can get a ticket for being lowered? never knew that...
taking off tint isn't hard for just the front windows which is the only tint you'd need to remove by cali state law
exhaust is one thing but thankfully you work around that since it's subjective so long as you don't get a state referee ticket your ok...someone with boost or a roll cage has a lot more to be concerned with as they practically guaranteed a state referee ticketLeave a comment:
-
-
C'mon Taylor it's BeanerFest, dude it's only once a year Bro.tint ticket- $25 then pay $75 for the remove and replace deal which = $100
exhaust ticket- $25 then pay $??? to get it fixed and signed off which = Too much
lowered vehicle- $25 ticket, then source stock parts and install then get it signed off which = WAY too much money
and who knows what other tickets they are prepared to write. You know the pasadena PD has this event written on their calendar
TaylorLeave a comment:
-
tint ticket- $25 then pay $75 for the remove and replace deal which = $100
exhaust ticket- $25 then pay $??? to get it fixed and signed off which = Too much
lowered vehicle- $25 ticket, then source stock parts and install then get it signed off which = WAY too much money
and who knows what other tickets they are prepared to write. You know the pasadena PD has this event written on their calendar
TaylorLeave a comment:
-
this.
i would love to go down and hang out with you guys but I got fucked last year with tickets, and I don't have too much money right now, so it's out of the question.Leave a comment:
-
just in time to NOT make it to bimmerfest.
I dont know man, I am getting pressured from all angles to go this year but I really dont think the location is a smart one with all the power freaks rolling there. Someone is bound to get their shit towed and impounded. I just dont think its worth taking the chance of getting a ticket or multiple tickets just to go to bimmerfest
TaylorLeave a comment:
-
i just my official packet in the mail today.
ill be down in LA from June 11/12 to middle of August.
Now I need to lockdown a place to stay lolLeave a comment:
-
You guys are a bunch of homos. I'll be at Bimmerfest for sure, Joey's house can happen anytime. It will still be a good show, SB is overrated! :down:Leave a comment:
-
-
-
you fucks arent going to Bimmerfest? It's gonna be my first one :(Leave a comment:
-
-
Im with you buddy. So we doin a BBQ at Joey's on the day of bimmerfest? Im down if we are. Also I have deemed it Bummerfest this year. I think the name fits. Anyway let me know some details on this thing. I have a feeling more guys will be heading to Joey's than to bummerfest. Its becoming more and more geared toward newer cars and the older cars are falling into the shadows.
I still have a plan to have a SoCal E30 Picnic. I have a feeling we can get Bimmerfest numbers in e30s alone. Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Oregon would all be down for the trip to SoCal E30 Picnic. I know I can find a great location for it and all of us have enough connections to get some venders to come out.
Its all up in the air for now but I REALLY wanna get it done.
TaylorLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: