O Hai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    oh ok. but youre staying in the long beach area though right? so hangin out would be kinda difficult. oh well we'll figure it out. Im focused on getting a new shoe situation for the e30 this summer. Thats my main focus for the e30. it WAS going to be boosting the e30 but plans fell through and I dont have a DD to put in place of the e30 while Im workin on it. So wheels and stance are on the to-do list this summer




    Taylor
    I'm actually living in Aliso Viejo, the Long Beach house fell through. We'll definitely figure it out though. I'm sure I'll be in Thousand Oaks a couple times visiting my friends there.

    I just need to buy a new is lip/splitter and then do some maintenance for the car. Saving my moniez.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    same as last year.
    Monday through Friday, 6:30ish to 2:30ish. I have weekends off.

    gotta start doing all the necessary car repairs for the trip soon.

    oh ok. but youre staying in the long beach area though right? so hangin out would be kinda difficult. oh well we'll figure it out. Im focused on getting a new shoe situation for the e30 this summer. Thats my main focus for the e30. it WAS going to be boosting the e30 but plans fell through and I dont have a DD to put in place of the e30 while Im workin on it. So wheels and stance are on the to-do list this summer




    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    wow, what a coincidence. great timing. how are your hours gonna work? every day? part time? full time?
    same as last year.
    Monday through Friday, 6:30ish to 2:30ish. I have weekends off.

    gotta start doing all the necessary car repairs for the trip soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    wow, what a coincidence. great timing. how are your hours gonna work? every day? part time? full time?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    I'm driving down on the 12th too.
    I start work on Monday the 14th.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    really? less that two weeks? That means you and Stephen will be back around the same time. He comes back on the 12th so you should be down a few days after that. I thought you had plans for coming down in july? not complaining but I could have sworn you said that. Also this means you can make it to Dockweiler even if we had it a week earlier. titties





    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    I'm actually living in Aliso Viejo.
    I'll be down there in less than 2 weeks mother fuckers.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    Smart man. This makes sense.
    I will most likely be living in LB.
    No problem man, I'll be here all week lurking............

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    you're no longer allowed to stay in Thousand Oaks. I want that asshole fresh and tight for me
    Don't worry, I have exercises I can do to stay super tight.

    Originally posted by IRON-E


    Just stay in LB dude, I love my friends but I couldn't pass up on the girlfriend, specially yours. If they are your real friends out in TO they'll compromise to chill with you.

    Smart man. This makes sense.
    I will most likely be living in LB.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    you're no longer allowed to stay in Thousand Oaks. I want that asshole fresh and tight for me


    Just stay in LB dude, I love my friends but I couldn't pass up on the girlfriend, specially yours. If they are your real friends out in TO they'll compromise to chill with you.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    you're no longer allowed to stay in Thousand Oaks. I want that asshole fresh and tight for me

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    Long Beach is GANGSTER, unless you plan on staying at Belmont Shore.

    I have no idea where my friend's house is in LB.


    I would be staying at my friend's house in TO that I stayed in last summer, but his dad is out of a job and is using the room I slept in as an office, so they have no space for me.

    I can stay with my other friend who lives in TO, but I guess his dad is getting surgery this summer on his knee, shoulders, and back, so he's going to want his space/quiet and I don't want to be a nuisance. They did say it would be cool if I stayed there though.

    My best friend is staying in Long Beach in some house, and said I could stay there over summer if I wanted to. We'd just be winging it though, and I don't know if I would have my own room and whatnot. It'd be fun living with him though. I would have to live with two gay guys though lol.

    I'm leaning towards LB, just because I would be driving down to Rancho Santa Fe where my girlfriend is living and it would be easier just since it's closer. On the other hand, I would like to spend time with my friends in Thousand Oaks, and I don't know how many times I would see them if I was living in LB.

    Decisions decisions.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    If I wasnt biased to the location I would say Long Beach too. But since I AM biased. Thousand Oaks seems much buetter. Besides, Long Beach is only like 40 minutes from T.O.




    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    Thousand Oaks is a shithole.

    lol ok chinoman

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    should i live in Long Beach or in Thousand Oaks again?im leaning towards long beach.
    Long Beach is GANGSTER, unless you plan on staying at Belmont Shore.

    Leave a comment:

Working...