Official Dockweiler FS/WTB Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Will trade for RMs.

    Deal?

    Leave a comment:


  • dvck
    replied
    That spectre did sound nice, but havent used it since that time we mounted it Greg.

    And im sure its made its way around Taylor i picked it up from Matt R, i used it, 'recharged' it and ended up going back to the stock airbox. I really do want the dasies, but already i have that set of RMs waiting to be built still

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by dvck
    golden dasies with red centers... i wanted those when they originaly went on sale maybe a year back... i kinda still want them now :(

    K&N Filter, afm, adapter and mounting bracket 30$ ill trhow in the K&N recharge kit
    Let me know if you want them. :)

    And I swear I sold that kit(same bolts and even the mounts) to someone on here a while back. that would be hilarious if it made its was back into the SoCal scene.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    That spectre filter sounded beastly on omar's car

    Leave a comment:


  • dvck
    replied
    golden dasies with red centers... i wanted those when they originaly went on sale maybe a year back... i kinda still want them now :(

    Pedals 40$ / Ducts 10$ / PB smoked turns 25$


    K&N Filter, afm, adapter and mounting bracket 30$ ill trhow in the K&N recharge kit


    Misc interior bits 1-5$


    New Spectre cone filter, 5$ Mounted once, cruise control was in the way, but sounded good.



    edit, ill also have, not pictured bbs RM center hexes and the black/3d BBS silver caps with me to sell

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by M20_fiend
    i would actually b down to rock those... but i seriously couldnt think of any color combo i would wanna do...
    I always thought some dead daisies would be cool. All black with red caps.

    Oh and BTW, I have three of the four yellow center caps.

    Leave a comment:


  • archie
    replied
    I need one decent roundel. Anyone have one? I will be there,long haired handsome guy in a red M3. ha!
    Come find me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robotin
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    Yeah man. They've just been sitting. I had plans for them then I just gave up.

    Hopefully someone wants them. I'll sell the ON THE CHEAP
    i would actually b down to rock those... but i seriously couldnt think of any color combo i would wanna do...

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    Originally posted by dvck
    ive gotten responses in this order for the Bmwpedals

    Wodwho
    Travis
    Nick
    Robert
    Nigel

    So price goes up to 400$ lolololol

    I keed, theyll be with me at the dock with the other parts

    Also got a k&n cone filter, adapter, bracket to mount and afm for 30 obo, afm unknown working cond
    Large spectre cone filter 5$
    They should go to the car that they would look best in. I can't think of a better candidate then the lightest production e30 ever made.



    I call dibs on the AFM. Turns out the one for my 316 is completely rusted.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    I have an m30 afm. First one with $20, takes it.

    Leave a comment:


  • dvck
    replied
    ive gotten responses in this order for the Bmwpedals

    Wodwho
    Travis
    Nick
    Robert
    Nigel

    So price goes up to 400$ lolololol

    I keed, theyll be with me at the dock with the other parts

    Also got a k&n cone filter, adapter, bracket to mount and afm for 30 obo, afm unknown working cond
    Large spectre cone filter 5$

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    Originally posted by Balleristic31
    And damn you travis, I wanted the pedals and turns :(
    hehe. :)
    Originally posted by illest318i
    How much for a shirt shipped to 91732?
    it's $22 shipped for s-xl. xxl is $24 shipped.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    I wanna buy a 4.10 LSD

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    I'm in need of a zhp knob too :P

    Leave a comment:


  • aje28
    replied
    If anybody is selling a ZHP knob lmk

    Leave a comment:

Working...