Will trade for RMs.
Deal?
Official Dockweiler FS/WTB Thread
Collapse
X
-
That spectre did sound nice, but havent used it since that time we mounted it Greg.
And im sure its made its way around Taylor i picked it up from Matt R, i used it, 'recharged' it and ended up going back to the stock airbox. I really do want the dasies, but already i have that set of RMs waiting to be built stillLeave a comment:
-
Let me know if you want them. :)
And I swear I sold that kit(same bolts and even the mounts) to someone on here a while back. that would be hilarious if it made its was back into the SoCal scene.Leave a comment:
-
golden dasies with red centers... i wanted those when they originaly went on sale maybe a year back... i kinda still want them now :(
Pedals 40$ / Ducts 10$ / PB smoked turns 25$

K&N Filter, afm, adapter and mounting bracket 30$ ill trhow in the K&N recharge kit

Misc interior bits 1-5$

New Spectre cone filter, 5$ Mounted once, cruise control was in the way, but sounded good.

edit, ill also have, not pictured bbs RM center hexes and the black/3d BBS silver caps with me to sellLeave a comment:
-
-
I need one decent roundel. Anyone have one? I will be there,long haired handsome guy in a red M3. ha!
Come find me.Leave a comment:
-
-
They should go to the car that they would look best in. I can't think of a better candidate then the lightest production e30 ever made.ive gotten responses in this order for the Bmwpedals
Wodwho
Travis
Nick
Robert
Nigel
So price goes up to 400$ lolololol
I keed, theyll be with me at the dock with the other parts
Also got a k&n cone filter, adapter, bracket to mount and afm for 30 obo, afm unknown working cond
Large spectre cone filter 5$
I call dibs on the AFM. Turns out the one for my 316 is completely rusted.Leave a comment:
-
ive gotten responses in this order for the Bmwpedals
Wodwho
Travis
Nick
Robert
Nigel
So price goes up to 400$ lolololol
I keed, theyll be with me at the dock with the other parts
Also got a k&n cone filter, adapter, bracket to mount and afm for 30 obo, afm unknown working cond
Large spectre cone filter 5$Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: