No announcement yet.

Santa Barbara monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so, anybody up for a meet this weekend??

Comment

unless it's sunday I am out unfortunately :(

Comment

i guess its sinco de drinko...

Comment

So is that a yes or no? I was actually going to hit up the beach tomorrow with a girl but if there is a meet santa barbara is not much further a drive than malibu :)

Comment

Well, we missed the Botak beach meetup, check out that awesome 240z in the link!:

http://streetculturecalifornia.com/2...o-de-mayo-bbq/

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
            So is that a yes or no? I was actually going to hit up the beach tomorrow with a girl but if there is a meet santa barbara is not much further a drive than malibu :)
            Meet or beach with a chica on cinco de mayo? Where are your priorities son??? And I am glad you specified "with a girl" because we were curious ;-)
            Last edited by R3Z3N; 05-07-2013, 05:43 PM.

Comment

:rofl: when's the next one so I can plan ahead !! Haven't seen taylor in ages and always looking for a good excuse to get together with new r3ver's.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                Well, we missed the Botak beach meetup
                Hah, I remember team botak. The group started out pretty ricey iirc but the guys were pretty cool and their bbqs were too.

I might be in town around 6/22 for an old car group reunion bbq. Might be cool to meet up with some E30 guys around then, though I'll probably be driving the E46.

Comment

Is anyone going to Bimmerfest from SB?
                  sigpic

86 E(In the car is in a million pieces stage of making it into a bar'd 340E)
                  89 I(bar'd swapped)

Comment

sure thing...

Comment

Sorry, and would anyone want to caravan down?
                      Last edited by filthiest e30; 05-14-2013, 11:14 AM.
                      sigpic

89 I(bar'd swapped)

Comment

I'm heading down!

My buddy (e36) and I were meeting up with a group in carpenteria at 7 am, but I don't know if there will be many e30's in the group, so I'm definitely up to cruising down with some sb e30's

Comment

Originally posted by ScottyB326 View Post
                          I'm heading down!

My buddy (e36) and I were meeting up with a group in carpenteria at 7 am, but I don't know if there will be many e30's in the group, so I'm definitely up to cruising down with some sb e30's
                          I down to cruise with any bimmer guys!

Balleristic31 pm'd me about guys meeting up in simi valley and Sherman oaks and caravanning from there. maybe us sb area guys could some how meet up with them?
                          sigpic

89 I(bar'd swapped)

Comment

Originally posted by filthiest e30 View Post
                            I down to cruise with any bimmer guys!

Balleristic31 pm'd me about guys meeting up in simi valley and Sherman oaks and caravanning from there. maybe us sb area guys could some how meet up with them?
                            The sherman oak guys are leaving around 7:30 not sure you'd all make it to them in time if you leave at 7.

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                              The sherman oak guys are leaving around 7:30 not sure you'd all make it to them in time if you leave at 7.
                              ya maybe not then. I didn't know what time they were leaving
                              sigpic

89 I(bar'd swapped)

Comment

I'm debating about either that caravan or another one...so early...zzz...

Comment

Working...
                                X