Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Looking for a pair of rear bilstein sports, and rear half shafts.

    SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

    Comment


      looking for a front subframe for a 86 eta. looking for one that doesn't have the mount section broken

      Comment


        I have 96+ e36m3 front hubs/spindles/calipers with nearly new rotors and pads. Comes with one complimentary KW/ST coilover strut. The other strut is broken near the hub flange. $400 obo in Redondo Beach/Torrance
        1989 325is - 2000 323it - 1990 M3 - 1973 2002 - 1975 CB550F

        Troll my Instagram feed: m.carey

        Comment


          Bought a pair of rear bilsteins. Still need some e30 half shafts from a 325i. Pm if anyone has one set locally. Thanks

          SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

          Comment


            WTB e21 flag mirrors
            Originally posted by IRON-E
            Yeah, you're definitely a vw

            Comment


              anyone wanna trade tan door pockets and arm rests for black ones? i wanna 2 tone my doorcards.

              Comment


                Lol that's gay Jason
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by xxla81xx View Post
                  Lol that's gay Jason
                  the door cards tan and the pockets tan are different, at least with black its all the same

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by efficient View Post
                    looking for a front subframe for a 86 eta. looking for one that doesn't have the mount section broken

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
                      the door cards tan and the pockets tan are different, at least with black its all the same
                      Lol that's racist Jason!

                      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

                      New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

                      79 Bronco SHTF Build

                      Comment


                        WTB Black sports seats for a coup in good condition (no rips, no tears, no cracks).
                        Also looking for black ski pass/normal rear seat (bench and back) in same condition.

                        Yea i know "get in line" but let me know if you have anything

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by brbahner View Post
                          WTB Black sports seats for a coup in good condition (no rips, no tears, no cracks).
                          Also looking for black ski pass/normal rear seat (bench and back) in same condition.

                          Yea i know "get in line" but let me know if you have anything
                          There are guys on CL selling coupe seats all the time. Professionally done.

                          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by marshallnoise; 05-29-2014, 09:28 PM.
                          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

                          New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

                          79 Bronco SHTF Build

                          Comment


                            i need a pair of alpine 1 fenders for a non-vert. help me out here!
                            1989 325is - 2000 323it - 1990 M3 - 1973 2002 - 1975 CB550F

                            Troll my Instagram feed: m.carey

                            Comment


                              I could use a known working passenger and driver fuel sender. Hopefully that'll fix my gauge

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                                There are guys on CL selling coupe seats all the time. Professionally done.

                                Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                                scared to go see what they are asking. but thanks ill give it a shot. figured id start here anyways

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X