Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Plastic bumper front trim in perfect condition - just needs some trim paint. $35 picked up

    1991 325iS turbo

    Comment


      17x8 E39 Style 5's with caps in average used condition. Minor curb rash but nothing major. Was going to refinish them but I just don't have time. Yours for the special r3v price of $460. Tires need to be replaced.




      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

      85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

      Comment


        Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        Use more JB weld, should be OK till you find a replacement.
        I did this before and lasted 4 years before i replaced it.F@#k it !!!
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

        garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

        Comment


          Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
          I did this before and lasted 4 years before i replaced it.F@#k it !!!
          Words of wisdom to live by....
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

          Comment


            Anyone have a steel shifter support from either an early 318 or 325e that they're looking to get rid of for cheap?
            Byron

            Comment


              Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
              Anyone have a steel shifter support from either an early 318 or 325e that they're looking to get rid of for cheap?
              I have one. I'll give it for free

              Comment


                86 eta suspension and m30 FS

                Throwing this up one more time before they go to the metal yard.
                Front and rear suspension from an 86.
                TA's, half shaft, coils, struts, sway bars, calipers, rotors, etc. Make an offer and pick them up.

                Also got an m30 big 6 from a 73 e3.
                Would like to get 600 for everything, carbs, block, etc.
                714 494 325five
                Track Car Build:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=365614

                Comment


                  Originally posted by thestein1016 View Post
                  Throwing this up one more time before they go to the metal yard.
                  Front and rear suspension from an 86.
                  TA's, half shaft, coils, struts, sway bars, calipers, rotors, etc. Make an offer and pick them up.

                  Also got an m30 big 6 from a 73 e3.
                  Would like to get 600 for everything, carbs, block, etc.
                  714 494 325five
                  What kind of coils? year and price?

                  Comment


                    Who is selling a Louvre? HMU!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by thestein1016 View Post
                      Throwing this up one more time before they go to the metal yard.
                      Front and rear suspension from an 86.
                      TA's, half shaft, coils, struts, sway bars, calipers, rotors, etc. Make an offer and pick them up.
                      do you have the rear beam also? Im interested in the rear trailing arms
                      Simon
                      Current Car:
                      -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                      -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                      Make R3V Great Again -2020

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
                        My Thule rack. Don't really know what these go for so the price is OBO.

                        Comes with keys for the gutter mount and the bike holder. No cracks or anything and everything works fine, just been sitting for a while.

                        Price- $200 OBO. If you don't want the bike holder I will take $50 off.

                        Location- Van Nuys

                        Contact- 310980458three

                        stil available?

                        Comment


                          Sorry, sold 2 days ago.
                          sigpic
                          TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                          FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by 89E30i View Post
                            What kind of coils? year and price?
                            All stock equipment.
                            Track Car Build:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=365614

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              do you have the rear beam also? Im interested in the rear trailing arms
                              Beam as in subframe?
                              Come pick up the Ta's!!
                              Track Car Build:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=365614

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                                Anyone have a steel shifter support from either an early 318 or 325e that they're looking to get rid of for cheap?
                                I got one with a sick lever as well
                                Track Car Build:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=365614

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X