Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for interior light bracket?

Comment

Selling a Tan Houndstooth interior for any year e30 sedan. A little dirty but no tears on the seats, however the door cards do have some rips but nothing crazy.
      See attached pictures of what is included. Not separating seats from door cards, its all on nada.

Front and rear door cards - Rips on the vinyl sections but the cloth material is complete and in good condition
      Front and rear seats - Seats are comfortable and foam is in nice plump condition. No rips but do have some dirt spots from storage.

Comes with map pockets, door handles and and trim.

PM me for any concerns

$450.00 OBO Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0624.jpg
Views:	729
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	9899434 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0626.jpg
Views:	716
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	9899435 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0612.jpg
Views:	716
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	9899437 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0617.jpg
Views:	724
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	9899438 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0610.jpg
Views:	702
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	9899436
      I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
      1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Looking for a clean non cracked plastic front bumper for my e30, if you have one near San Diego please send me a pm.
        First e30 - 1991 318i 4 door

Comment

Looking for a clean, nice black coupe or sedan trunk lid without spoiler. black color code: schwarz 086

will buy separate, or can trade you my clean, nice black lid with spoiler; came from an '89 325is.

looking to switch to a non-spoiler look this year.
          1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Looking for 3.25 lsd. Converting it for 24v swap thank you.

Comment

Located in Irvine

Looking for:

Alpina spoiler
              AC Schnitzer rear valance
              IS side skirts
              E36 weighted shift knob
              Slider radio

For sale:

4 good condition bottle caps with tires ($300)
              4 good condition stock 19" e92 M3 BBS forged rims with Pilot Sport tired 80% thread ($1000)
              USDM headlight grills ($100)
              Great condition leather comfort seats in Tan with no rips or stains. Has creasing/cracks in the top layer of leather ($250)
              Automatic transmission from m20 manual swap with 65k miles ($500 for everything)
              - Torque converter
              - drive shaft
              - all automatic misc parts such as shifter, hardware etc.

Comment

Great condition and well built Lukebox ltw version. With JL 8 inch sub and quick disconnects. $200. Shoot me a text 5624504393

Comment

WTB purple tag e46 rack.

Also - anyone have a set of 2" shorter Koni yellows that GC includes with their kit? I can't order them directly unfortunately.

Comment

ALSO also, I need need to replace one of my rear hard brake lines (from caliper to right before the subframe, passenger side). Anyone have one, or have the ability to bend one for me?

Comment

Got a m20b27 and G260 5 Speed out of my car, engine is Mechanically perfect, zero leaks, recent maintenance includes
                      Rebuild head
                      Water pump
                      Timing belt
                      Spark plugs
                      Spark plugs wire set
                      Coil
                      Shifter rebuild

engine and trans are currently in the car in Los Angeles CA parked at my work.

feel free to come see and hear It run before you buy.

Comment

So I was 3D printing an e30 cup holder halfway through it froze up . So pretty much it’s the base and maybe an inch up on the 2 cup holder part . It wedges perfectly . Maybe someone could make something of it rather then tossing it . PM me your number and I can send you a pic . I live in Palmdale but I work in north hollywood area . Could also ship it maybe 5-10$ or so

Comment

Looking to buy late model Valance. Has to be Alpine white with NO DENTS. Let me know what you have. I'm located in Los Angeles.Willing to drive for the proper one. Thanks!

Comment

2 m30 heads. 100 each.

Comment

Originally posted by DunDeal07 View Post
                              Looking to buy late model Valance. Has to be Alpine white with NO DENTS. Let me know what you have. I'm located in Los Angeles.Willing to drive for the proper one. Thanks!
                              Have you looked at ECS's new front valances? They are about $160 and the fitment is spot on. Seen a guy on facebook put his on without issues.
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                                2 m30 heads. 100 each.
                                b34 or b35?
                                Byron
                                Leichtbau

Comment

Working...
                                X