No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to unload some wheels this weekend. Need space.

[SOLD] Ronal LS Mesh, 4x100 57.1CB 15x7.5 et 25, with caps and Yokohama S-Drives, great shape. $600

[SOLD] Azev A, 4x100 57.1 CB, 16x9 et..? Whatever they are, with caps, cheap tires. Great shape. $700

DM me, Beach cities area. Thanks!
    Last edited by e30devo; 01-08-2024, 08:51 PM.

Comment

I will take the LS wheel and tires .

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2464.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	10107422 I have some all red/smoked tails for sale pick up in Palmdale or Sherman oaks van nuys area Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2465.jpg
Views:	473
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	10107421

Comment

Originally posted by projectJTv4 View Post
          For sale, items I purchased for my E30 but changed my mind after installation and very light use. All items are like new.

I can provide actual pictures if needed, but I linked where I purchased all of them from.

1. VDO Headunit TR7412UB-OR (ECS reference)
          2. VDO Headunit Wiring Harness (ECS reference)
          3. BMW Sunshade (ECS reference)
          4. DashMat in black (Amazon reference)

Located in the SGV/LA/OC area, pick up only. Not looking to ship anything at the moment.
          These are still for sale.

Comment

Looking for a 2.7 s-eta balancer -- p/n 11231714855

Edit: Sourced

​
            Last edited by Eurospec; 12-08-2023, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0707.jpg Views:	0 Size:	147.1 KB ID:	10110300 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0711.jpg Views:	0 Size:	191.1 KB ID:	10110301 Late model tan coupe front carpet, 51471976668, in good condition. This later style of carpet has the integrated sound deadening as shown. No tears, worn spots, rips. This carpet is uncut and intact where the HVAC sits. This can be used for either a coupe or sedan. The small rear piece is not included. The rubber in the driver's footwell is in excellent condition. There are a few very light stains in the passenger's footwell. An excellent candidate for re-dying either tan or a darker color such as anthracite or black. I have the BMW new carpet box for transport but it is very large, so local pickup in San Diego is recommended. $300.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ghrays; 12-24-2023, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Anyone that still creeps here, I have z3 racks, m3 racks 96+, and standard e36 rack trying to unload. All in used but usable condition, not sure if they leak or not. A bunch of electric spal fans, strut housings, intake manifolds, e34 obd1 m50b25 engine harness.
                Also have an ABUNDANCE of e30 misc parts that I’m going to be throwing away so if anyone wants something it’ll be like 50 and below range. Please reach out if interested with description and price your willing to pay. Happy new year all!

Comment

Looking for a couple small parts, I ordered them new from Schmeidmann last year but the order status still says waiting for them to be back in stock, and I don't want to wait any longer.

Looking for:
                  - late model brake ducts for the valence
                  - late model fog lights in good shape or blanks
                  - door tweeters or good condition blanks
                  - 13 button OBC with working display, but it you have an aftermarket blank panel I might take that as well

Closer to 92627 the better, if you can deliver I'll pay you more
                  Byron
                  Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                    I have door tweeters I bought a long time ago with the intent of using them but never did. I can deliver, as I've been wanting to stop by your shop anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by projectJTv4 View Post

I have door tweeters I bought a long time ago with the intent of using them but never did. I can deliver, as I've been wanting to stop by your shop anyway.
                      So far I've been able to source some tweeter blanks and an OBC delete off FB Marketplace, but feel free to come by any time!
                      Byron
                      Leichtbau

Comment

Looking for a couple small parts, I ordered them new from Schmeidmann last year but the order status still says waiting for them to be back in stock, and I don't want to wait any longer.

Looking for:
                        - late model brake ducts for the valence
                        - late model fog lights in good shape or blanks
                        - 13 button OBC with working display, but it you have an aftermarket blank panel I might take that as well

Closer to 92627 the better, if you can deliver I'll pay you more
                        Also looking for an M20B25 complete engine. Same as above, the closer to 92627 the better
                        Byron
                        Leichtbau

Comment

Also looking for an M20B25 complete engine. Same as above, the closer to 92627 the better
                          There's a 325i vert at the Rialto LKQ pick your part, just came in this morning.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                          Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Thanks for that Kevin! We ended up finding an engine nearby at another shop. Still looking for the brake ducts and fog lights
                            Byron
                            Leichtbau

Comment

Looking for m20 head in good condition or rebuilt head. Please dm me. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X