No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a 3.73 open medium case diff in San Diego/OC preferably. I don't care if it leaks oil but it can't whine.

Comment

Looking to buy e30 or e28 clusters in whatever condition
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
        Looking for an airbag shifter console with 4 window switch locations (4 door or vert). Has to be from an airbag car, because apparently they're different.
        still looking
        Byron
        Leichtbau

Comment

looking for a 173 dme
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
            I have a few new and used items intended for a swap, but didn't use.

E34 Throttle Cable - Only works with an M50 throttle body (I have an M52, learned the hard way). $30

E39 Fuel Rail - so you can delete the running losses valve. (If you don't know what that is, you definitely want this rail): $60

E30 stock sway bar $20

Located either in Riverside or Moreno Valley. Open to offers. Bundle the items and save!
            Few more things for sale!

Fan shroud (for early model) - Has been cracked and mickey mouse'd back together. Buy it because you need it, not because it's pretty! $20

Stock Brake Booster & Master - $20

I'm also looking to trade my 3.15 LSD for a 2.79 LSD.
            Last edited by Chilezen; 02-21-2022, 11:04 AM.

Currently building a badass coffee table
            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
              looking for a 173 dme
              I have one with an old school MAF chip from back in the days (it'ssupposed to be like the miller MAF system clone like). I still have the MAF too if you want to go that route. You'll need 19lbs injectors if I remember correctly.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I have an m50 s50 engine harness with body side plug and brand new oxygen sensor I can bring to dockweiler if anyone wants the O2 wire needs a repair 150$ obo

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

I have one with an old school MAF chip from back in the days (it'ssupposed to be like the miller MAF system clone like). I still have the MAF too if you want to go that route. You'll need 19lbs injectors if I remember correctly.
                  I'm going to keep the AFM in mine. Maybe I'll just use my old chip. Shoot me a message
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Wanted in so cal (san diego): Chassis rotisserie. Willing to buy, borrow, or rent. Don't need it immediately, but would like to have an option lined up for later this summer. Thanks!

Comment

Anyone have a good condition 885 head available? I’m going to rebuild it so a bent valve or 2 isn’t a deal breaker. If in San Diego even better. Let me know if you have anything. Thank you!

Comment

Looking for a g260 for an m20
                        Byron
                        Leichtbau

Comment

Looking for a 325i driveshaft. Also need a Spark Plug Wire loom (tab on mine broke).

Thank you.
                          ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Have an alpine white bumper with plastic trims 350$
                            also have a used rep IS lip with a brand new aluminum splitter 200$ Together for the lip parts

Comment

Wouldn't happen to be a rear bumper would it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hrodebert View Post
                                Wouldn't happen to be a rear bumper would it?
                                I sold the rear a few days ago

Comment

Working...
                                X