• Show
Clear All

Posting for an old r3v member, NoelKingSteelo 323 thr3e 5ive 9ine 0808

Style 42 for sale $120 picked up in Downey

Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

Hey Randy, if you still have the shell, I'd like to stop by this Sunday and pillage a few things if you're available.
      I just saw your post. This new forum format doesn't send me alerts.

The shell got scrapped 20 years ago, all the parts are in boxes or baggies etc.

I recently listed these items on the Los Angeles Craigslist Auto Parts section FYI

Randy

Randy Walters

2021 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium AWD
      1988 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
      1989 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
      1996 328is (Sold to Matt J)
      2003 530i Sport (Spare car now)
      2005 X3 (little woman's car)
      Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
      Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

Dang. No worries bud, thank you for replying
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Anyone have a convertible specific rear view mirror they don't want/need? I messed mine up adding an LED light to illuminate the center console like a lot of modern cars have...

Comment

Hello All
            I have a very nice set of RARE old school 4 x 100 15 x 7 ET25 MOMO Penta star wheels. None of the wheels have any curb rash nor are any of them bent. The center donut pieces (lack of a better word) are nice, no nicks or scrapes. Three of the nuts are decent and have some small nicks from where someone at one time has tried to use a pair of pliers to remove them and I believe the gouges are minor enough where you should be able to file and sand them out. One of the nuts is kind of bad and you may need to source another one. None of the lug nut holes have any "egging out". When I got them, someone had already stripped all of the paint off of them and tried to polish the surface of them. I wet sanded the machine marks off of the faces with 220 and 2000 grit on the outside lips on all of them, in anticipation of polishing them. I just don't have the time to complete them. They could all just be painted (like the were originally from the factory) or finish polishing them. I would prefer to sell these to someone in California ( I'm located in Salinas) and who could come and pick them up as Shipping will probably be quite a bit. I will still work with someone who wants to ship them, but I would have to see what it would cost to ship them to their location. I can send additional photos if needed to whoever sends me a cell Number to send them to. Payment to be made via Pay pal friends and family. $600. OBO + shipping.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by thejaredhuang View Post
              Anyone with a 84-86 318i manual trans and/or driveshaft?

Also looking for a manual pedal box from any E30.
              I have a few sets of pedal boxes. Pm me

Comment

Originally posted by thejaredhuang View Post
                Anyone with a 84-86 318i manual trans and/or driveshaft?

Also looking for a manual pedal box from any E30.
                I have a few sets of pedal boxes I’ll shoot the for 240 pick up from LA 270 free shipping in USA . Pm me

Comment

Edit: Sold
                  Last edited by 2mAn; 08-09-2021, 07:54 AM.
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I'd like the center cap! Bringing my total up to 2! Wait does that have the BBS logo on it?

Currently building a badass coffee table
                    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Anyone have a spare VDO 7k tach laying around?

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by bmwfan52 View Post

I have a few sets of pedal boxes I’ll shoot the for 240 pick up from LA 270 free shipping in USA . Pm me
                        Thanks already found one.

Comment

Saris roof bike rack system for 2 bikes. Adapters for modern mountain bike fork/axle sizes.
                          -280 picked up in mission Viejo/ Westminster area
                          Used Saris roof mounted bike rack that attaches to roof molding/ rain rails/guards. Still in good working condition. Have used it for years on my BMW E30 318is. Purchased 2 Thule removable adapters...
                          Last edited by d_elson0; 07-25-2021, 01:30 PM.

Comment

A nice set of OZ Racing Fittipaldi wheels 5 x 120 16 x 8 comes with genuine center caps. $1600 pickup in LA
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	20190925_184645.jpg
Views:	538
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	10025549
                            Attached Files
                            1993 325iC
                            1998 M3
                            1987 535iS

Comment

Looking for a replacement hazard switch. Maybe someone going to the midtown crossing meet on Friday has one?

Comment

Looking for an airbag shifter console with 4 window switch locations (4 door or vert). Has to be from an airbag car, because apparently they're different.
                                Byron
                                Leichtbau

Comment

Working...
                                X