Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
    Is this for early or late model E30? I have a 84 318i. BTW.... Enjoying the Cup Holder I bought from you at the SD Picnic.
    Its a late model but with some small modifications you can install it on your 84. I did the same thing to my 87 Just Cut The Tow Hooks .. Here's A Picture Of My 87.
    Glad you're enjoying the cup holder ")

Click image for larger version

Name:	20140901_151950.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	7169266
    Buy e30 cup holders
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...41#post4159541

Buy BMW Motosports handles
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302846

Buy BMW MOTORSPORT valve covers http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=330146

sigpic

Comment

For sale Rear black vinyl seat with optional headrest pm me if interested!

Comment

Originally posted by E30Jigzaw View Post
        Its a late model but with some small modifications you can install it on your 84. I did the same thing to my 87 Just Cut The Tow Hooks .. Here's A Picture Of My 87.
        Glad you're enjoying the cup holder ")

[ATTACH]88278[/ATTACH]
        Want to trade for a set of wheels I'm selling here?

Comment

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
          Somebody on here fail smog because of a bad cat converter ? Here you go !!! Complete exhaust from a 89 325i coupe with o/2 sensor and brand new cat (4 months old/the cat converter is new only )The cat was replaced on 04/2014 $120.00 obo

I wish you lived in NorCal

I need a completely new exhaust system and brand new cat because mine us rotted and the car is done

Comment

Sorry bro :(
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

FS: e30 AC unit (pulled working). Bracket included. $100

Originally posted by IRON-E
              Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

anyone have a cheap front vert swaybar?

Comment

Late model m20 radiator in great condition. Upgraded to a thicker core because turbo.
                  Ran it in my car while turbo'd for a year.
                  $50 picked up.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I have a complete 1991 325i coupe interior of black comfort vinyl front seats and vinyl rear seat as well with black door panels and black carpet for sale.Everything is still in car,has not been removed. Asking $300.00 for everything. Let me know by PM if you want pic's via text message.
                    Last edited by QUKBMER; 09-03-2014, 07:58 AM.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I have the complete rear subframe w/control arms/axles/diff assy (diff is 4:10 open) as one piece forsale or part out. Its is outta a 1991 325i coupe. Let me know via PM for text message pic's.

Comment

Terry, come get these transmissions.
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                          Terry, come get these transmissions.
                          LOL if you want to hold on,maybe i can work something out for the end of the month Van Nuys meet.

Comment

Rear roundel (emblem) stolen last night.... looking for one preferably black.

I swear the nerve.... the scratches from the flathead is what pisses me off the most.

2004 E46 M3 Cabriolet...she will be missed..
                            84 325e "E30HB" :)
                            IG: AJVishus_E30HB

Comment

Originally posted by ///AaronJTun3d View Post

I swear the nerve.... the scratches from the flathead is what pisses me off the most.
                              Dang, ppl are stealing emblems off of our cars now?
                              Feedback
                              Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Originally posted by ///AaronJTun3d View Post

:evil: :evil: :evil: :blowup:

Comment

Working...
                                X