No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a drivers side seat belt buckle ASAP!
    Looking for someone in the LA area

Comment

Bosch euro smiley assemblies forsale 1 right side and 2 left sides.glass is in great shape . Left sides come with new hardware (adjusters/clips) looking for $280.00
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

M42 CLUTCH (new still in box) $110

m42 dual mass FLYWHEEL over 230k miles $80

FOR SALE!!

Comment

Anyone know a guy who buys catalytic converters? I have e36 m3 sedan exhaust without the downpipes but everything else is there to the resonator. No catback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            Aren't you selling your car? Lol

PM sent

Also I picked up an alpine late model front bumper but don't think I'm using it. $100

Can i see pics simon?

1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
            1998 e36 328ic/5 -
            Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
            1967 2002 parts car
            1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

I have passanger side rear and front coupe panels in black. Bought my eta like that and i have cardinals now.
              $20

1998 e36 328ic/5 -
              1967 2002 parts car
              1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Selling a few good used parts...

E36 M50 o2 sensor.
                Used for one year. Still 100% good, I only replaced it because I needed the E34 version which has the longer wire to BAR my 24v swap $50 shipped $40 picked up in Culver City, or meet somewhere closeby

OBD2 M52/ S52 exhaust manifolds with SAI ports welded up

No longer using these on my car, since I switched to the OBD1 units for legality reasons. These are the stainless steel manifolds, and they have had the SAI ports professionally welded shut. They were also painted with high temp paint and properly heat treated to retain the paint. Ive used them for 1 year, they also include the o2 sensor plugs, which you may or may not need, depending on the setup you use. 2 of the studs on the manifold to downpipe connection were broken so they were removed and replaced with a bolt & nut combo

Here they were prior paint and with some old o2 sensors (not included)

Fresh out of the oven....literally!

Hard to price these because of the welding work, so Im asking $100 obo

M20 Alternator with rare Moroso Pulley
                Dont have an M20 anymore, and it wouldnt work for any other projects I have. Asking $100 obo

5 speed shift knob

Replaced this plastic one with a leather one otherwise it would still be in the car. $20

I'll stop bullsh*ting and get this of u havent gotten rid of it yet, stackin parts rn.

1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                1967 2002 parts car
                1994 318iS junked.

Comment

FS:LA - Late model front valence

Looking to get $50/best offer on this late model front valence that has some dents/dings.

Front

Back

Damage close-up #1

Damage close-up #2

Damage close-up #3

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

M20 Alternator with rare Moroso Pulley
                    Dont have an M20 anymore, and it wouldnt work for any other projects I have. Asking $100 obo

5 speed shift knob

Replaced this plastic one with a leather one otherwise it would still be in the car. $20

Other parts are gone. Still have the seats and door panels but motivation to sell those is low
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Other parts are gone. Still have the seats and door panels but motivation to sell those is low
                      What seats are you selling?

Comment

I need to get rid of some wheels quick, tell your friends. I'll make deals for locals.

Brock B1 16x9 http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=370598

Azev A 17x9.5 http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=370522

Byron
                        Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Narek View Post
                          What seats are you selling?
                          Recaro SE with sliders and rails
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Selling a set of chrome 1 piece style 5's. 16x8
                            no bends, no cracks, crappy bubble tires, minor curb rash chrome is decent.
                            All 4 have matching chrome caps. Will add photos in later today.
                            Asking $250.00 for set, OBO. PM me, rims are in Rosemead, CA. I

willing to trade for a front plastic bumper w/impact strips in tact.
                            stock late model e30 pair of fog lights (+cash on your end)
                            Euro impact bumper strips front & rear.
                            a set if 4x 17" used tires = x2 205 40 and also 2x 225 40 or 35
                            looking for a bolt on muffler for a 325is (let me know what u got)
                            IS side skirts
                            some lowering springs for an E30

Last edited by jayamasaki79; 10-27-2015, 08:50 AM.

Comment

1x euro clock. Was sold to me on here as 100% working for $60 but the time jumps around.
                              $40 and it's yours

1x KIRIEIW 6 button to euro clock plug and play adapter $30 and it's yours

1x iS trunk spoiler white in color no hardware besides the molded in studs. $50 and it's yours

1x NRG quick release black. $50 and it's yours

1x jaywood volt meter tinted version. $20. Will have a bit of glue residue on the back

1x CXracing aluminum intake elbow. Comes with the all the clamps and I'll throw in some vacuum hose too. $50

1x set of front girling calipers left+right $35

Prices are fair and firm. Text me at 5624451748 if you're interested in anything

Comment

Looking for a 3.25 lsd.
                                Track Car Build:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=365614

Comment

Working...
                                X