No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High quality FG repro E30 M3 front bumper cover. Designed to be a direct replacement for factory covers it has all the provisions the original cover has. Weighs 2 lbs less than stock. $600

Set of German Engineering coilovers with 350 or 450 and 650lb rear Hypercoil springs. Comes with extra hardware including needle bearings and washers. Camber plates also included! $450

Brand new in box original webbed design X brace from Garagistic. Perfect for verts to get rid of bodyflex. All new hardware included including improved larger washers. $220
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Set (4) stock calipers. 25 picked up 90065
      Originally posted by dvck
      I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Seats sold
        Engine sold
        Engine stand sold
        Cluster and late model tail light still for sale

-
        Project
        Parts for Sale
        Feedback
        YouTube Channel

Comment

Random parts

Side markers $15 a pair shipped with in the conus
          (i made some touch-up on some of them due to line cracks)… good as new…

sedan rear side window trim with chrome moulding (d-grey color) paint just need some buffing… $35 for the pair shipped within the conus…

DM me or message me @ 323.804.8659 or ramonangelonyla@gmail.com
          Attached Files
          Last edited by crzylildude; 07-29-2016, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Will be taking my 3.73lsd out of my car in 2 weeks, if interested lmk.
            I'm looking for $375 or best cash offer.

Nothing wrong with it, just going with different gearing for 24v.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

wtb used mufler / mofle

Used magna, ultra, dyno, borla dual in dual out muffler.

nothing too rusted out.

nothing expensive. #saynotopanjo

Comment

Edit: No need for rack anymore.
                I posted this in general also. I need as much coverage as possible because I need the rack by tomorrow morning, preferably tonight.

Anyone in between Glendora and Culver City have a roof bike rack for an e30 that I could borrow for today? I need to pick up a 29er in Culver City today. I have collateral and or deposit. Thanks,
                Rob
                Last edited by Sps; 07-31-2016, 08:17 AM.

ATTENTION:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO, PLEASE DO SO AT THIS TIME

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                  Will be taking my 3.73lsd out of my car in 2 weeks, if interested lmk.
                  I'm looking for $375 or best cash offer.

Nothing wrong with it, just going with different gearing for 24v.
                  Check your PMs.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

looking to sell locally only no shipping. I'm located in Pasadena Ca 91103.

I'm selling a set of ellipsoid headlights for SOLD.
                    -the ellipsoids come with 4300k hid, the driver side hid doesn't light up unless you mess with the wire but works. if you can crimp or solder it will work fine.
                    -comes with pigtails for easy installation.
                    -has pitting on the glass but you can still see the good when the lights are on.
                    -passenger side has a broken low beam glass and missing a little chunk of glass.

Selling a brand new Meyle clutch fan for a m20 325i asking $40 firm. still has the sticker that shows that i have not opened it. will get pictures up soon.

SELLING a dynamax muffler brand new just a little scuff here and there from being in my trunk for quite awhile. Asking 50bucks.i think the muffler inlet and outlet is 2.5 or 2.75. I will have to measure it.
                    Last edited by efficient; 08-04-2016, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Brad penn 20w50 motor oil set of 12 for 70obo or trade for Strut bar lmk

Comment

FS black Houndstooth coupe door cards F/R

Decent shape, some wear/marks to vinyl, cloth could use cleaned but not bad, include armrests, map pockets, vapor barriers, door handle bezels (each missing one tab but still usable), power mirror switch, and other associated trim. I tried to take photos showing the worst of the wear.

Asking $200, located in North San Diego.

PICS:

sigpic
                        1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
                          FS black Houndstooth coupe door cards F/R

Decent shape, some wear/marks to vinyl, cloth could use cleaned but not bad, include armrests, map pockets, vapor barriers, door handle bezels (each missing one tab but still usable), power mirror switch, and other associated trim. I tried to take photos showing the worst of the wear.

Asking $200, located in North San Diego.
                          I've got rear seats for sale to match these and I'm also located in San Diego! [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
                          Instagram: @derkm

Comment

Selling stock wheels with great condition tires. I'm located in reseda. Let me know if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone have a 24v swap pickup tube?
                              1990 Alpine 325is
                              1992 Schwarz 325ic (sold)

Comment

Sealed beam headlights out of my 91 ix, free/smoothie. West LA.

Work perfectly (insofar as sealed beams ever work), no cracks, all 4 bulbs worked when taken out last week. Simply don't have room to store them, and don't want to throw em in the trash,
                                91 325iX - magnaflow, h&r sports+bilstein hds, chip

Comment

Working...
                                X