Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitebulat22 View Post
    If you can't find a super eta block a normal eta block with your i pistons is great too you have to deck the block a little more and get an adjustable cam gear but you end up at 9.4 compression instead of 8.5.
    This is a wonderful option and if you work quick the car wont be down very long and it wouldnt cost a ton of money
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      This is a wonderful option and if you work quick the car wont be down very long and it wouldnt cost a ton of money

I actually didn't know you could do that, we have a great parts guy out in the i.e. And I'm already going to have whatever block I use prepped. So do you just use an eta crank and rods
      88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        I'll take that boot if you still have it, I'm trying to get rid of that lame ass plaid one I have in my car. Is it an original or mtc?
        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
        Q
        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
          I actually didn't know you could do that, we have a great parts guy out in the i.e. And I'm already going to have whatever block I use prepped. So do you just use an eta crank and rods
          Just eta crank and rods, if anything maybe some clearance between piston skirts and crank.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            I'll take that boot if you still have it, I'm trying to get rid of that lame ass plaid one I have in my car. Is it an original or mtc?

Sent you a text
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by whitebulat22 View Post
              Just eta crank and rods, if anything maybe some clearance between piston skirts and crank.
              huh I've never heard of that getting eta stuff isn't hard and getting I pistons isnt hard either ( i take it you want the short skirt versions)
              88 325is Five Speed
              Lachssilber

Comment

Before I ship things out to Bavarian Restoration is anybody interested in an early eta cluster with a new motherboard? The coolant/gas gauges seem to have grounding issues but should be easy to fix or transfer the board to a different cluster, I'd let it go for $100.

Also most likely selling a single mass flywheel soon, resurfaced 15k ish ago, but pretty grimy and needs 2 dowel pins. I'd let that go for $60.

Comment

-m20 oil pan with level sensor $80 picked up

-set of almost new Bilstein sport struts (front) one with damaged threads (repairable) $80 picked up

-m50b25 crankshaft in good condition $20 picked up

-eta pistons full set $40 picked up

- early single mass flywheel $40 picked up

-early (large) and late model m20 starters $20 each

PM me for pictures! Prices are OBO
                  Last edited by Balleristic31; 01-30-2017, 09:56 PM.

-NICK

Comment

Looking for an e30 front sub-frame, must be reasonable and not bent. Looking to restore my rack, links, bushings etc. Wanna do a drop and swap with a ready to go piece. Please let me know whatcha got.
                    I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
                    1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Hi anyone have a good laguna green rear bumper?
                      '88 325i cabbie royal blau
                      '91 325i cabbie calypso rot
                      '92 318i cabbie laguna green
                      ~I like all my b!tches topless ;-)~

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Narek View Post
                        Anyone have some chrome kidneys they're willing to sell? I'm tired of the black ones I have now.
                        I was about to buy some, want to trade? text me 8187984311

Comment

Need a full M20 header to exhaust system. Please have all oem flanges no cut and rewelds. Preferably in good condition. 818-274-2656
                          Singer Vehicle Design.
                          Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

$1500 for locals, 20x9.5 et35
                            Byron
                            Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by e30crazie View Post
                              Looking for an e30 front sub-frame, must be reasonable and not bent. Looking to restore my rack, links, bushings etc. Wanna do a drop and swap with a ready to go piece. Please let me know whatcha got.
                              I have one in 92084

Comment

Looking for 3.73 LSD and some H&R Races

1991 325i
                                flickr
                                @sambhaskins

Comment

Working...
                                X