Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Mechanically the seat is very solid. I got the seat on a trade and it was meant to be recovered by a broken sport seat that will match the other set. I don't want to uncover this seat because of its condition, it'll be a sin to take this seat apart.
    I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

    1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
    1989 325i Alpine White

    Comment


      i have some IE ceramic coated headers. slightly used. missing the lower two parts to meet up with your existing exhaust. i called IE and they said it would be $80 for the two missing parts.

      any takers at $100.
      can ship on your dime
      1990 325i - Betty "alpine" white
      1983 533i - Ron "Burgundrot"

      Comment


        Looking for 325i ecu, wiring harness, fuel rail with injectors and all sensors required for an e to I swap

        Comment


          Looking for an Alpine drivers door for early coupe!

          Comment


            Originally posted by Jimmyac28 View Post
            Looking for 325i ecu, wiring harness, fuel rail with injectors and all sensors required for an e to I swap


            PM'd

            Comment


              Originally posted by Jimmyac28 View Post
              Looking for 325i ecu, wiring harness, fuel rail with injectors and all sensors required for an e to I swap


              I've got the "i" harness if you are still in need!


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              [SIGPIC]sigpic
              '91 318i sedamn

              Comment


                Originally posted by noahds View Post
                I've got the "i" harness if you are still in need!


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I do!
                Is it uncut and does it have the injectors harness?

                Comment


                  hey guys i need an AFM asap anyone have one?
                  88 325is Five Speed
                  Lachssilber

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by e30crazie View Post
                    Selling a nice sport seat. Redone in black leather. Pick up only in IE. $200 buckaroos for anyone interested.


                    Also some door cards redone in vinyl and grey fabric, also have the rear seat and sport seats in the same material but the driver is broke and falling apart. I was going to use the material to have someone make me sport seat covers so I can sell in customized materials but not sure if I want to go through the trouble. Either way if intereste let me know on the sport seats.
                    Bump... make offers.
                    I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

                    1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
                    1989 325i Alpine White

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                      hey guys i need an AFM asap anyone have one?
                      Ive got one but im in San Diego!

                      Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
                      Instagram: @derkm

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by ManSalad View Post
                        Ive got one but im in San Diego!

                        Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk


                        Thanks dude but unfortunately I don't need it anymore, my engine started knocking last night. So it's getting pulled
                        88 325is Five Speed
                        Lachssilber

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                          Thanks dude but unfortunately I don't need it anymore, my engine started knocking last night. So it's getting pulled
                          damn dude, that sucks! just going to throw another M20 in there or something else?

                          Got a few small parts Im trying to get rid of to help fund the coilover conversion. I will have some IE3 springs and front strut housings for sale soon too

                          - Dual trunk light conversion with LED bulbs. This will really help light up your trunk!
                          $20 picked up



                          -OEM black vinyl/ leather shiftboot with frame
                          $20 picked up

                          Simon
                          Current Car:
                          -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                          -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                          Make R3V Great Again -2020

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            damn dude, that sucks! just going to throw another M20 in there or something else?



                            Got a few small parts Im trying to get rid of to help fund the coilover conversion. I will have some IE3 springs and front strut housings for sale soon too



                            - Dual trunk light conversion with LED bulbs. This will really help light up your trunk!

                            $20 picked up







                            -OEM black vinyl/ leather shiftboot with frame

                            $20 picked up





                            Yeah dude it went from working awesome, ( I drove down from SJ and it was running like a top) and like a week later it started running bad and developed a misfire that I couldn't fix then it started making a horrible knocking noise and that was it. I think I'm gonna try and get a super-eta long block and build a 2.7i. I would love to drop an m30 in it but I don't have that kind of money.
                            88 325is Five Speed
                            Lachssilber

                            Comment


                              the super eta block would be perfect, dont bother with the M30 on a daily driver
                              Simon
                              Current Car:
                              -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                              -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                              Make R3V Great Again -2020

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                                Yeah dude it went from working awesome, ( I drove down from SJ and it was running like a top) and like a week later it started running bad and developed a misfire that I couldn't fix then it started making a horrible knocking noise and that was it. I think I'm gonna try and get a super-eta long block and build a 2.7i. I would love to drop an m30 in it but I don't have that kind of money.
                                If you can't find a super eta block a normal eta block with your i pistons is great too you have to deck the block a little more and get an adjustable cam gear but you end up at 9.4 compression instead of 8.5.

                                I have i pistons 89k miles for $100
                                And oil pan from same engine $100 obo
                                Last edited by whitebulat22; 01-29-2017, 04:04 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X