Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a set of Ireland engineering springs if you're interested

*SOLD*
    Last edited by s1uma1; 02-14-2017, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by s1uma1 View Post
      I have a set of Ireland engineering springs if you're interested

Brian you should post a price.

I'm also selling a set of Ireland Engineering springs as well as strut housings $250 for everything or $150 for the springs and $150 for the housings with wheel bearings, drilled rotors, tired Bilsteins, and relatively new strut caps.

Help me recoup some $$$ from my coilover bill-d (get it? Lol)
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Free small parts

Hello,

Cleaning out my parts pile; I've got a bunch of things that aren't worth selling, but can't stand throwing away. I'm located in the San Fernando Valley, if you want something, send me a PM and/or reply to this. I'll send you my address and you can pick it up. It's all free!

Cheap plastic shift knob
        one motor mount
        throttle body inlet hose (one hose style)
        coolant temp sensor (not Bosch)
        valve cover gasket
        Heater core pipes (aluminum, both inlet and outlet)
        a center console that the PO drilled four holes in. (sigh)
        windshield wiper motor/pump
        e36 outer tie rods (perfect)
        some pretty worn rubber trim and license plate frame for front aluminum bumper
        plastic rotor cover
        vacuum check valve for brake booster
        Attached Files
        Last edited by chemprof; 02-15-2017, 04:35 PM. Reason: sold

Comment

wtb parts

1 qty : pop out window cover (goes over the 2 screws on c pillar)
          1 qty : LSD 3.25 or similar.

Comment

WTB Motronic 1.3 wiring harness in San Diego
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

Comment

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

My swap partout cl link reasonable prices IMO. : I also have some interior/ non motor related things for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by JeLani; 02-15-2017, 01:28 AM.
              1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
              1998 e36 328ic/5 -
              Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
              1967 2002 parts car
              1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Set of premium woofers and tweeters. Anyone want? Otherwise they get trashed
                '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                  Set of premium woofers and tweeters. Anyone want? Otherwise they get trashed
                  Can you wait a day or two before I know if my brother needs them or not?
                  I can't recall what he said his issue was about rear speakers.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                    Can you wait a day or two before I know if my brother needs them or not?
                    I can't recall what he said his issue was about rear speakers.
                    Sure
                    '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                    Shadetree30

Comment

Selling the rear springs and adjusters, springs are eibach and and the adjusters dont have a brand stamped on them. 180 picked up in LA.
                      Thanks for looking
                      Attached Files
                      Originally posted by dvck
                      I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Parts Located in 92084:

Recovered sport seats from a convertible. Black and the driver side is heated. All functions work and they look good. $700

Mason engineering strut bar. $250

HID Headlights with Halos. Aftermarket Ebay stuff. $100

Heckblende Early Model US Plate filler. $300

Late Model US Plate Filler. $200

Mtech E28 Rear Spoiler. $350

G260 from a 1989 325i. $300

I also have 3 E30's I will be selling.

1987 325 coupe with an auto trans. All original car thats delphin with black interior. Runs great and looks good. $2800

1992 318ic Thats overall in good shape. Light blue on blue. Replaced the mess under the intake, intake gaskets, fuel lines, cleaner injectors, etc and also rebuilt the suspension. Runs great and has a newer top. No leaks. $3000

1988 325ic manual thats lachssilber metallic on cardinal interior. Body is great and the car is all original. It has an overheating issue and I will fix once I have time. This car was well taken care of and I will likely put on ebay unless someone wants it as is. Message if interested.

I likely have other stuff to move as well. Just ask. Please PM me with a phone or email address and I'm happy to send pics.

Comment

Looking for a driver sport seat to re-cover. I have the foam, and aftermarket covers but my seat is broken in pieces. Not looking for perfect seat but must be mechanically sound (recline, incline and adjustments). Looking for a local buy, down to San Diego and up to Santa Barbara for the right seat and price.
                          Last edited by e30crazie; 02-16-2017, 10:41 AM.
                          I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
                          1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Originally posted by e30crazie View Post
                            Looking for a a sport seat to re-cover. I have the foam, and aftermarket covers but my seat is broken in pieces. Not looking for perfect seat but must be mechanically sound (recline, incline and adjustments). Looking for a local buy, down to San Diego and up to Santa Barbara for the right seat and price.

PM'd

Comment

Originally posted by Josh1254 View Post
                              Parts Located in 92084:

Recovered sport seats from a convertible. Black and the driver side is heated. All functions work and they look good. $700

Mason engineering strut bar. $250

HID Headlights with Halos. Aftermarket Ebay stuff. $100

Heckblende Early Model US Plate filler. $300

Late Model US Plate Filler. $200

Mtech E28 Rear Spoiler. $350

G260 from a 1989 325i. $300

I also have 3 E30's I will be selling.

1987 325 coupe with an auto trans. All original car thats delphin with black interior. Runs great and looks good. $2800

1992 318ic Thats overall in good shape. Light blue on blue. Replaced the mess under the intake, intake gaskets, fuel lines, cleaner injectors, etc and also rebuilt the suspension. Runs great and has a newer top. No leaks. $3000

1988 325ic manual thats lachssilber metallic on cardinal interior. Body is great and the car is all original. It has an overheating issue and I will fix once I have time. This car was well taken care of and I will likely put on ebay unless someone wants it as is. Message if interested.

I likely have other stuff to move as well. Just ask. Please PM me with a phone or email address and I'm happy to send pics.
                              Can you shoot me some pics of the convertible seats please. 626 586 7690

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rongge View Post
                                1 qty : pop out window cover (goes over the 2 screws on c pillar)
                                1 qty : LSD 3.25 or similar.
                                1 qty : pop out window cover (goes over the 2 screws on c pillar) [found on ebay..]

WTB:
                                1 qty : LSD 3.25 or similar
                                1 qty : Air conditioner line maintenance cap (closest to headlight should be the "H")
                                Last edited by rongge; 02-23-2017, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X