No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for some mounting hardware for my newly acquired Recaro seat. Anyone have anything laying around? Looking for both sides if possible. 1 already has a slider but need the adapter. Let me know.
    I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
    1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Originally posted by jgarcia1294 View Post
      Super sprint cat back exhaust for the E30

I got this brand new but it does have a ding on the top of the muffler and a couple of small scratches on the tips but nothing crazy. Price is $600 picked up. I can meet up in Duarte/Pomona area depending on time and day. Not looking to ship atm

Are you in Duarte or do you live there? I ask because I live in Duarte.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

looking for front bumper cover. any color alpine 2 preferred. and eurotrim if anyone has some available. trying to repair damage done by idiots that cant park their cars.

Comment

Hi guys... I have access to some NOS unmounted 80's and 90's Recaro seats. I met a guy that has all of these sitting in a storage in the SFV. He has 7 seats and out of those 7 there is 1 complete set, all the rest are individual seats. They were showroom seats mounted on Recaro display mounts (as seen in pictures), that's the reason for having only 1 of each.

All but 2 are leather. And all but 1 are power seats, and some have vents and fans inside the back rests.

Needless to say these are some bad ass seats. These seats have been sitting in storage for over 20 years, but all the leather has aged nicely and is not cracked, rough or dry. Surprisingly they are in really supple and soft. Some of the seats look like Porsche seats as they don't have the side knee bolsters as the rest do but I'm sure they can be mounted on any car with the right modifications.

I have attached pictures, and all have different prices. Again, they will be vacuumed and cleaned up before officially posting adds so disregard the 20 + years of dust. They were stored in a dry storage and have never been wet. Most of the leather ones DON'T have the headrests. Most are fully adjustable on the back and thigh bolsters.

If you see a seat that interests you let me know and I will get you an individual price. They will range from $300 and up. Give me a day to return your messages as I am dealing with a 3rd party, and I will have to wait for his replies with the pricing as I'm just the middle man.
          PM me for information.
          Attached Files

1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Picked up 330i/ZHP Steering Rack Purple Tag 678. If you don’t want to google this is one of the racks that came on a e46 zhp but not the best aka gold 712. Difference is that it not as stiffer as the other but lock to lock is the same. Quicker than Z3 1.9 rack. 250 San Fernando Valley
            Can also provide install & swap. I have the garagisitic kit on hand. If it’s for your e46 I have new outer tie rods on hand as well.

Last edited by E30335i; 04-19-2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Anyone interested in a stock steering rack (off an '89 325i) with tie rods?

Comment

---
                Last edited by Julien; 04-18-2018, 02:17 PM.
                Build Threads:
                Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
                  WTB: Anyone have a good front subframe for sale in LA? Please PM me if you do - thanks!!

PM'd

Comment

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
                    Picked up 330i/ZHP Steering Rack Purple Tag 678. If you don’t want to google this is one of the racks that came on a e46 zhp but not the best aka gold 712. Difference is that it not as stiffer as the other but lock to lock is the same. Quicker than Z3 1.9 rack. 250 San Fernando Valley
                    Can also provide install & swap. I have the garagisitic kit on hand. If it’s for your e46 I have new outer tie rods on hand as well.

I was always under the impression the zhp rack was 3.0 turns and z3 is 2.7?
                    Transaction Feedback
                    Various E30 Parts for Sale!
                    Z3 Steering Racks for Sale!

Current Fleet:
                    -1987 Delphin Grey 325iS
                    -1989 Bronzit Beige 325iS

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Narek View Post
                      Anyone interested in a stock steering rack (off an '89 325i) with tie rods?
                      PM'd

1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

16x8 style 5s with tires. $240

Comment

Originally posted by ScottSneed View Post
                          I was always under the impression the zhp rack was 3.0 turns and z3 is 2.7?
                          You can't compare lock to lock ratio, because not all racks have the same travel distance available. Lock to lock is only a valid comparison if both racks have the same travel distance, and both are linear, or both are progressive.

For example, the '96+ M3 steering rack has a lower lock to lock ratio than the non-M E36 rack, however they are identical in how quick they are. The M3 rack has a lower lock to lock turns ratio, because it has travel limiters. Full lock takes less turns, because it cannot travel as far as the non-M rack, but they both have the same exact internal gear sizes, hence the same speed.

Gear ratio is a more valid comparison, although it's not perfect because some of the racks are progressive and some are linear.

The Z3 rack is 14.5:1, the ZHP rack is 13.7:1. The ZHP rack is quicker, I believe both are linear, and both have pretty limited power steering assistance, so both feel tight and sporty. Standard E36 rack is around 15.7:1 near center, it's progressive.

Comment

WTB: H&R Sport Springs 50406
                            sigpic

Comment

WTB 'is" front lip, genuine or not. Let me know what you got
                              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                                WTB 'is" front lip, genuine or not. Let me know what you got
                                Wh33lhop has the rare two piece version
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X