No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for some 4x100 wheels. 16 inch, preferably 16x8 but I am open to options on the width. Also I’m open to the style of the wheels as long as they are not reps, they don’t have to be perfect condition either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by e30_Matt View Post
      Looking for some 4x100 wheels. 16 inch, preferably 16x8 but I am open to options on the width. Also I’m open to the style of the wheels as long as they are not reps, they don’t have to be perfect condition either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone have a 6 button OBC in good working condition? Looking to get one before the weekend.
        Byron
        Leichtbau

Comment

Looking for a late model aluminum shifter carrier, like this below. San diego county preferred to avoid shipping, but let me know what you have.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	DBACCB6C-308B-4A3C-924D-3B4FFD4961A5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	7200253

Comment

Have my car up for sale, motivated to sell so am negotiable. 1989 coupe with fully rebuilt s50 motor.

Comment

Does anyone have a passanger side interior door handle assembly plus the trim piece. Also a drivers side seat belt receiver?

Comment

Greetings! Looking for a turn signal switch pn: 61 31 1 375 190

That's the one for non-airbag with trip computer. I'd prefer a local pick up in LA but shipping can work too.

Thanks!

Comment

For sale in the random crap thread, Hein-Werner C-2000 engine lift, generic engine stand and leveler. Reasonable offers considered.
                  Located in San Diego.
                  Thank you for looking.

Comment

Lock Actuators

Looking for a set ( doors, trunk, gas filler door) of lock actuators for my 1990 325is.

Anyone have some laying around?

THX

Comment

Originally posted by WAYGO View Post
                      Looking for a set ( doors, trunk, gas filler door) of lock actuators for my 1990 325is.

Anyone have some laying around?

THX
                      I may have two front door actuators, need to look around. Do not have a full set.. but ill check.

Also, anyone looking for an Mtech 2 wing? its in good shape but will need to be painted unless your e30 is something like daytona violet..

-Devin

Comment

Selling an OEM late model iS lip with a RyanG splitter, both have some damage. Paint on the lip has rock chips. Asking $170 picked up. PM if interested.
                        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                        1991 318is - Sold
                        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

OEM underbody protection and pseudo-cooling for your daily stock-spec racecar. No mounting hardware included, they're lost forever and ever. It deserves new parts anyway. I will not separate items.

$50 or more takes the kit. Located in Carson or Torrance, depending on the time of day. Sorry if I don't respond immediately~

Edit: apparently this is valuable?
                          Last edited by Chilezen; 01-24-2019, 08:29 PM.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                          Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Kevan, the ducting for the cowcatcher is super rare. might want to sell that separate for a little more money or just keep it.... just sayin
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Looking to trade 3 chipping chrome bottlecaps for 3 not chrome ones. Also interested in a set of basketweaves. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Friend told me he has an extra basketweave (14") that he forgot about in his backyard. OG tire on it. It was the spare. He wants $100
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X