No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hein-Werner fully adjustable engine hoist/lift with rebuilt hydraulic ($85) cylinder and leveler, lift folds down flat for storage or travel
    .Click image for larger version  Name:	46716301121_fa1ff38467_m.jpg Views:	30 Size:	10.0 KB ID:	9872185
    Also have an engine stand to go with it. $100 for both, offer.

sold for $80
    Last edited by bradmer; 09-26-2019, 10:06 AM.

Comment

WTB: NRG short hub for quick release setup

Comment

1994 auto e36 176k miles runs awesome! Got it on offer up for 1200 but willing to take offers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

wasnt that the free one
          91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
          Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
          E30 can make you, E30 can break you
          "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

WTB: PERFECT G260 M20 LATE MODEL MANUAL TRANSMISSION. Low miles perferred, known condition, no early model. Clean clean clean transmission. No bullshit. Needs to work perfect. I dont mind doing the output/shifter seals. LA/LBC/OC. Don't waste my time. Need ASAP cash in hand.
            We're in deep now boys
            1988 325i SETA - Daily driver
            1988 340iL - Track car
            My M60 V8 swap thread here
            [oo==OO==oo]

Comment

Anyone have an m10 oil pump? E21/e30 are the same. S14 works too.
              Byron
              Leichtbau

Comment

Hi guys,

Soon I'm starting a new e30 project and now I'm trying to sell off all parts I don't need to make room and create some extra funds. There will be parts slowly trickling down the pipeline as I find time to dig them up, clean them and take pics.
                Here's what I have so far RTG:

Passenger side front door window glass for convertible with good tint - $50

Comment

Anyone got a front subframe for a late model E30? Mine just cracked at the engine mount. Need one ASAP since it's the daily. I'm in the SFV area.

Comment

325es shell plus m52 swap for sale in san diego . Check the link - open to offers (619)621-7583 https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...2-zf-swap-3500 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                    1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                    Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
                    1967 2002 parts car
                    1994 318iS junked.

Comment

H&S Autoshot Uni-Spotter Deluxe 9000.

Great condition. I purchased this stud welder but I sold the car before ever using it. Purchased from original owner who said he barely used it, which I believe based on the condition. Great tool for auto body work. $350.

Comment

Looking for US elipsiods in good condition, both sides.

Comment

Selling 96+ E36M3 knuckles, Calipers and LCA’s for e30 5 lug swap. Also have z3 rear trailing arms for an almost complete setup. Also late model e30 shifter arm along with the selector rod. Looking to sell the 5 lug swap parts as a set for $250 obo. Shifter & rod for $50 obo. Located in the high desert but I drive down to the IE/LA/OC Area often.

Comment

Anyone have the plastic battery cable cover for the trunk? PN is 12421374957, it runs along the inner fender to the rear bulkhead.
                            Byron
                            Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by bradmer View Post
                              Looking for US elipsiods in good condition, both sides.

EDIT - These have been sold.

I have a complete setup with frames and bulbs and connectors etc that i'd removed from my T-boned '89 325is
                              back in year 2000 and stored them away in case i ever needed them. but that day never came.

I can dig em out and take pics if you're interested. They worked fine and were still on after the crash occurred :-(

$200 picked up in El Segundo.

Last edited by randywalters; 10-14-2019, 06:26 PM.
                              Randy Walters

2021 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium AWD
                              1988 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
                              1989 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
                              1996 328is (Sold to Matt J)
                              2003 530i Sport (Spare car now)
                              2005 X3 (little woman's car)
                              Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
                              Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

Originally posted by randywalters View Post

I have a complete setup with frames and bulbs and connectors etc that i'd removed from my T-boned '89 325is
                                back in year 2000 and stored them away in case i ever needed them. but that day never came.

I can dig em out and take pics if you're interested. They worked fine and were still on after the crash occurred :-(

$200 picked up in El Segundo.

Pm'd

Comment

Working...
                                X