Need your timing belt done?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yert315
    replied
    bump. Only have time on weekends for now.

    Leave a comment:


  • mod_junkie
    replied
    I'm in highland too so we should make a day of it? Haha

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    ^PM'd

    Ill have time next week. Finishing a large job this week then relaxing for birthday weekend.

    Leave a comment:


  • Skunkworks
    replied
    I have a 325e and a 325i that both need timing belts done as well as valve adjustments.

    I am in highland ca. pm me

    Leave a comment:


  • mod_junkie
    replied
    Originally posted by yert315
    $40 with new VC gasket
    When are you free?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    Isn't that like a tenth of what a shop would charge? Or is that overestimated? I'm pretty sure though.

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    $40 with new VC gasket

    Leave a comment:


  • mod_junkie
    replied
    How much for a valve adjustment?

    Leave a comment:


  • The_RavEn30
    replied
    Bump

    Aside from the t-belt Trey did on my e30, he also swapped out my rack & pinion along with the power steering hoses. Up to this point, I'm very impressed by his work. He gets everything done well and in good timing.

    Leave a comment:


  • smitche
    replied
    Trey came up and did my tbelt and valve adjustment yesterday, couldn't be happier! Thanks a bunch man!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    Sorry, did realize honestly
    Had a 10 hour timing belt day yesterday; AKA, I was beat

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    Lolol unprofessionalism already!

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    you could have PM'd me, but go ahead.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by howdyhoayman
    He also entertains with all of his Michael Jackson moves!

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    I have this weekend (Saturday and Sunday) open for anyone wanting to get some work done.

    Leave a comment:

Working...