X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• endeavor
    replied
    Eric's right riding through some canyon roads on a bike is so much fun. I'm down for some riding, let me when you go again.

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    So,
    who else wants to get a bike a join me for the best time money can buy?

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    anyone have recs for a tuner with an AWD dyno?

;D

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    oh yes! lets meet sunday afternoon
    i’m waiting on two trim pieces to finish fixing damaged caused by someone backing over the Nin at the moment, but soon.

Leave a comment:

• Cabriolet
    replied
    Originally posted by decay View Post
    i have one, but you gotta come up to the city or meet me at alice's
    oh yes! lets meet sunday afternoon

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    i have one, but you gotta come up to the city or meet me at alice's

Leave a comment:

• wworm
    replied
    ^Oof

Leave a comment:

• Cabriolet
    replied
    So,
    who else wants to get a bike a join me for the best time money can buy?

Leave a comment:

• ButtJuice
    replied
    I hate solicitors, however I don’t want to keep this from the r3v community. If any of you homeowners out there are looking to refinance their mortgage, rates have recently taken a huge dip. If anyone is in the market, I can hook it up.

*copy and pasted from SoCal general chat.

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus View Post
    why not OEM fuses? you want new ones?

I've got a big bag of fuses pulled from parted cars if you want.
    OEM is preferred (or oem style), but I want new fuses. I plan to clean all the contacts in the fuse box and want to eliminate 30-year old corroded fuses as a potential point of failure. I've got a bag of spare fuses too, I'm just getting tired of constant half-assed repairs.

Originally posted by Wanganstyle View Post
    I thought you were an all knowing engineer.

Didn’t you study fuses? Can’t you tell us all about everything because you are an “engineer”?

Buy some goddam fuses. Use your multimeter to verify they work

Damn dude, already hammered at 11am?

Leave a comment:

• Rev Run D
    replied
    Just an update for y’all and future reference.

Requested a quote last night online and they called me this morning.

Pnp made me go down to their shop because the car only had a junk title.

Showed them that and the bill of sale, and Id. Once the paperwork was done, they said they’d come to pick the car up on Monday and they’ll mail me a check for 6 dollars. The shell is at my friends shop, and they don’t need me there.

The lady on the phone was adamant that the car should have at least 2 wheels on the same axles as Newark and San Jose wouldn’t take it without that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• justinpirie
    replied
    Why not go adjustable? I have these but haven’t run them in anger yet. https://slrspeed.com/products/bmw-ad...lollipops-fcab

Nicer looking than the garagistic ones and $10 cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mbonanni
    replied
    Works for me.

PM’d you dad

Leave a comment:

• dadsbmw
    replied
    I've got a set of Bimmerworld CABs for sale... same idea as the treehouse/condor/garagistic.

Brand new with an extra set of delrin inserts. Let me know if youre interested!

Leave a comment:

• Danny
    replied
    Just run the condor eyeball arms. I have some treehouse ones and they're fine on the road.

Condor > Garagistic.

Leave a comment:

• mbonanni
    replied
    NOR-CAL General Chat.

Ended up getting a used fpr locally and it helped isolate my issues, got a misfire on cyl 3 I believe. With that moving forward I need one last thing to put the car on the ground. I’m looking around and am pretty sold on gettin some treehouse/eyeball style ones, but before I get those I was curious if anyone has experience with adjustable CABs?? Looking at the AKG or Garagistic ones

E30/E36 ADJUSTABLE FCAB MOUNT Introducing the Garagistic E30 and E36 Adjustable Front Control Arm Mount. Would you like the ultimate in alignment precision and no play? Then this is the front control arm mount for you. Made from billet aluminum and a high strength rod end this mount is guaranteed to hold your front

The car will be running coilovers and driven mostly for spirited weekend drives, not going to daily it maybe eventually look into some autox. Has 350lb front springs. Everything else is new stock/oem rubber - sway bar bushings and top hats, motor mounts, trans, rear shock mounts and bushings etc. Will eventually do adjustable rear subframe so I was thinking the adjustability might be nice up front, and I can’t find any reviews on these things.
    Last edited by mbonanni; 06-28-2019, 07:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X