X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by Julien View Post
    What cars have you built and sold since the last time I saw you?

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus View Post
    hey the forum is fast again

sup
    Yeah, fast as an early 318

Leave a comment:

• Julien
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    hey the forum is fast again

sup

Leave a comment:

• ziggysmoov
    replied
    Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
    Thanks for the note! I will look into this and see which one will likely stay BAR legal longer.

Anyone have exhaust shop rec in the area?

Leave a comment:

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    Originally posted by ziggysmoov View Post
    Hey Guys, im looking to get some customer exhaust work done. Any shop and muffler recs? I work in Fremont (car is currently here), but live in central valley. My exhaust is currently clogged according to one of my longtime technician friends at BMW. So I can only drove it upto like 55mph.

Been seeing in CALI there is only 1 carb compliant cat now for my 91 318i (M42), through magnaflow and that thing is like $800.
    Did you check here

walker 81127 about 350$ or so on Amazon

Leave a comment:

• ziggysmoov
    replied
    Hey Guys, im looking to get some customer exhaust work done. Any shop and muffler recs? I work in Fremont (car is currently here), but live in central valley. My exhaust is currently clogged according to one of my longtime technician friends at BMW. So I can only drove it upto like 55mph.

Been seeing in CALI there is only 1 carb compliant cat now for my 91 318i (M42), through magnaflow and that thing is like $800.

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    My garage in SF got broken into last night and a bunch of tools got stolen. Most of them are replicable (Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT, some hand tools, and an impact), but they also took my Baum Tool CS2000 scanner. I love that thing for reading codes and the live data stream for diagnostics. It was sold by Baum Tool as CS2000 DataScan, Autoland OB91, and also by Scientech.

Could you guys let me know if you see one pop up in CA?

On another note, I'm looking to replace mine if you know of someone selling theirs.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Ian Bowers
    replied
    I sure miss this place.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Most Chit-Chats are dead... GD Facebook...

Oddly enough it seems that theres a weird gap that most of those ~50 year olds are still on forums and not so much on facebook, and then the 30-40s are kinda mixed and anyone under 30 is basically a facebook exclusive poster. Im officially 40 now and refuse to be on Facebook and am doing my best to keep forums alive.

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    I've seen that car in the Castro, I think. Awesome shape.

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Whose been crusin through Noe Valley?

I saw an alpine convertible with a blue top, then later in the day saw this 325is.

Leave a comment:

• joonsup
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver View Post

NorCal chat be like

PMing you though
    Yeah no kidding. Back when I was more active this chat thread used to have a lot of action. I responded to your PM. Just let me know. Much appreciated thanks!

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by joonsup View Post
    ...I thought I'd try here since the Norcal E30 scene was generally more active back when I was still living there. Thanks
    NorCal chat be like

PMing you though

Leave a comment:

• joonsup
    replied
    Hi guys, I used to live in Norcal up until a couple years ago when I moved to the PNW. The chat in that section is pretty dead so I'm wondering if anyone has some spare parts they may have somewhere in the garage. I'm looing for a late model side marker bulb housing (the white connector portion of it). I have the actual side markers but I just need the housing that the bulb fits into. There's no E30s in the local pick n pull so I thought I'd try here since the Norcal E30 scene was generally more active back when I was still living there. Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X