This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    no. that thinks sells every few months. it's a piece of shit. would not want if it was free.

bought this:

has my old IE catback on it. lolz
    markD chip, brand new konis, control arms, and a few other things

needs a new engine, 1/2 shafts, dash, driver's bolster, stereo. and i need to source j-stock springs.
    nice find eric. how's the paint and body on it? all original?

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
      nice find eric. how's the paint and body on it? all original?
      it's ok. 1/2 respray
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

im trying to change the lightbulb on my right rear lights. i can easily take off the left side. it should be the same to take off the right side, but for some reason it wont come off. anyone have a similar problem / fix?

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
          we all stumble. i called a buy about a silver 1999 m3 on friday. luckily it was sold. so i bought a 1990 325is
          Silver e36 m3, my least favorite color everrrrrr.
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xcx4x View Post
            im trying to change the lightbulb on my right rear lights. i can easily take off the left side. it should be the same to take off the right side, but for some reason it wont come off. anyone have a similar problem / fix?
            Try to push in on the housing while releasing tension then pull each edge towards the trunk evenly at the same rate.

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
              Least favorite? Barfzanz I mean byzanz isn't?

Comment

I want a two door again. Too many wants, this is why I stopped coming on r3v.

Sup guys, how is the rain in NorCal? bummed it started to rain a week after I left. SoCal doesn't get enough.

Comment

Originally posted by JNasti View Post
                  Least favorite? Barfzanz I mean byzanz isn't?
                  :(
                  cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                    I want a two door again. Too many wants, this is why I stopped coming on r3v.

Sup guys, how is the rain in NorCal? bummed it started to rain a week after I left. SoCal doesn't get enough.

why do people like 2 door? does it look more aesthetically pleasing? i can kinda see why that is, but i feel like the convenience of having 4 doors is just so much better that it outweighs 2 door aesthetics.

Comment

I've had both, and I prefer my four door for the convenience, but idk. I just miss my two door cause it was so clean.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                        I've had both, and I prefer my four door for the convenience, but idk. I just miss my two door cause it was so clean.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
                        i would trade you.

but my paint is in better shape.
                        and your car is in better shape, in terms of performance/actually running.

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                          Agreed. I hate silver e36m my prior one almost killed me.

Bryanzantine is awesome.

E36m in Black or white is forever win.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                          OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

you guys think a bad ground or air in coolant system can cause a bad idle? My temp gauge is flicking all over, has new everything. and I also checked ground screw in back of gauge. Maybe SI board batteries need replaced, anyone experience this?
                            "I wanna see da boat movie"
                            "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                              :(
                              LOL! You own one of the m3 4 doors in byzanz! I actually don't mind the color. I like the fact that it is different and the 2011 1M has a similar orange I think. AW will always be my fav but I will take any color E36 M3

Comment

Originally posted by JNasti View Post
                                LOL! You own one of the m3 4 doors in byzanz! I actually don't mind the color. I like the fact that it is different and the 2011 1M has a similar orange I think. AW will always be my fav but I will take any color E36 M3
                                Hard to find a decent one that hasn't been hacked up. I often want to buy a sedan in auto and swap it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                                OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

Working...
                                X