Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have Hella smiley parts laying around? I need the black connector caps for L+R low and high beams.
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Looking to pay someone to roll my rear fenders out here in San Jose area! [emoji120]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
      "It wouldn't be there if it wasn't..." - Milton Berle

1988 325iS - M20

Comment

Took the E30 with the freshly installed Strömung catback, brand new unrestricted cat, IE 19mm rear sway and poly offset CABs, O2, and alignment out to Yosemite & Mammoth Lakes last week. Car ran phenomenally for an M42 at ~10,000 feet (and 600 mi round trip).

Highway 120 / Tioga Pass is amazing with little to no traffic. We should get a drive / hike / picnic / etc organized before summers over.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by E30Bastard View Post
          Looking to pay someone to roll my rear fenders out here in San Jose area! [emoji120]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
          most places charge almost what the fender roller itself costs

if you're feeling adventurous, eastwood fender roller from amazon and a heat gun to minimize paint cracking

out of curiosity, what are wheel dimensions and tire size going on here?
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
            most places charge almost what the fender roller itself costs

if you're feeling adventurous, eastwood fender roller from amazon and a heat gun to minimize paint cracking

out of curiosity, what are wheel dimensions and tire size going on here?
            The wheels are AEZ 7.5+9, ET25-15, 16", 4x100. The tires are 205/50/16 + 225/45/16.
            "It wouldn't be there if it wasn't..." - Milton Berle

1988 325iS - M20

Comment

Originally posted by E30Bastard View Post
              The wheels are AEZ 7.5+9, ET25-15, 16", 4x100. The tires are 205/50/16 + 225/45/16.
              ah, yeah i can see needing to roll the rears on a late car.

southbay guys, is that rodoni cat still around? he used to do this, and iirc he was in lost gatos.
              past:
              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:
              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

And this is finally happening:

sigpic
                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

5 lug swappin?

also those are pristine. how?
                  cars beep boop

Comment

I swapped it a few months ago and had e38 style 5s on it. These just came back from the powder coater. Finish Logic went above and beyond refinishing these. The original chrome coating failed and allowed the aluminum to seriously corrode.
                    sigpic
                    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                      ah, yeah i can see needing to roll the rears on a late car.

southbay guys, is that rodoni cat still around? he used to do this, and iirc he was in lost gatos.
                      IIRC..is that his screen name on here?

Comment

They look great Jerry. Look forward to seeing em on the Laguna.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Bay Areans! Any one have a Z3 steering rack swapped into their E30? If so, I’d like to take a ride in your car. I’ll even buy you a coffee / drink of your choice.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Hey Nor-Cal folk! I am in Seattle looking to get a craigslist BMW in Davis checked out. Can anyone recommend a decent shop in the area for a PPI? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by slowe34 View Post
                              Hey Nor-Cal folk! I am in Seattle looking to get a craigslist BMW in Davis checked out. Can anyone recommend a decent shop in the area for a PPI? Thanks.
                              CAtuned would be the famous one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev Run D View Post
                                CAtuned would be the famous one.
                                Oh yeah, didn't even think of them for PPI. I will give them a call.

Comment

Working...
                                X