Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine's kind of a POS, but I love the color, especially in the sun.

I also love being able to cough on the throttle to get it sideways in the rain.

Of course, e36 rules still apply, everything inside is plastic, broken and/or delaminating.
    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
      Mine's kind of a POS, but I love the color, especially in the sun.

Of course, e36 rules still apply, everything inside is plastic, broken and/or delaminating.
      You don't know the meaning of cough on the throttle to get it sideways until you've driven a 430whp mustang at autox in the pouring rain on bald RS3s, lol. Thing was ridiculous. It probably put down 100-150whp.

I do want an e36m... Time to save up for a third car?

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
        NO! fix your current cars. then get M6.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
          You don't know the meaning of cough on the throttle to get it sideways until you've driven a 430whp mustang at autox in the pouring rain on bald RS3s, lol. Thing was ridiculous. It probably put down 100-150whp.

that's not driving at that point, it's thrust vectoring. ever played Asteroids?
          cars beep boop

Comment

Yes on coughing on the throttle to get it to go sideways... So much e36 drift

Feedback!
            Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
            Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by JNasti View Post
              Rob got an 94 325is M-Technic and I'm almost positive he DID NOT sell his E30. The more cars the merrier!
              His IG says otherwise, unless you know something we dont
              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                His IG says otherwise, unless you know something we dont
                he posted something a couple days ago saying it was a joke... I think?

Feedback!
                Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

that's not driving at that point, it's thrust vectoring. ever played Asteroids?
                  Heheheh

Almost looks boring, lol. Anything over 1/3 throttle or so and the engine would just soar up to the limiter and spin the tires :p

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                    NO! fix your current cars. then get M6.
                    wut?

Comment

Hey guys, looking for a shop to press in ball joints around SF area. I figured I didn't want to have extra parts laying around and the lemforder control arms that everyone suggest is around 180. Lastly, how much do they charge for each joint pressed in?

Comment

I never ever bothered to press ball joints on e30 control arms. I can get Lemfoerder CA brand new for $120/each.
                        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                          I never ever bothered to press ball joints on e30 control arms. I can get Lemfoerder CA brand new for $120/each.
                          I haven't either. But you know... E30 owners.

Comment

sigh i still havent washed my car after getting it. rims super dirty. spiderwebs near the bumpers.

id feel too guilty/bad cus we're in a water criss

Comment

Lol ya. My machine shop guy showed me the collection of items needed to press in/out ball joints. Was quite complex

Order.....new......arms..........

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                              OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

Originally posted by xcx4x View Post
                                sigh i still havent washed my car after getting it. rims super dirty. spiderwebs near the bumpers.

id feel too guilty/bad cus we're in a water criss
                                That logic is flawed. Everyone knows it always rains the day after you wash your car. By not washing it you are keeping the drought going.

Comment

Working...
                                X