X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not own a Vert.

Comment

SJ meet tomorrow night?

Steven, rent a rug doctor or equiv to suck the water out. then remove the seats and put a fan in the car to dry it.
      Last edited by Cabriolet; 02-12-2015, 02:15 PM.
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

May need some helping hands in the near future to do my swap. Any interest?
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
          SJ meet tomorrow night?

Steven, rent a rug doctor or equiv to suck the water out. then remove the seats and put a fan in the car to dry it.
          I ended up just taking the carpet out and squeezing the water out with my hands. So much damn water.... It's outside drying in the sun now.

Feedback!
          Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
          Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

It's probably your heater core if its leaking into the cabin.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
              It's probably your heater core if its leaking into the cabin.
              It's the top thats leaking..

Feedback!
              Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
              Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

That's possible! I was driving a white e21 last year. I haven't been to the college since like lat 2013 early 2014. I have a rear bumper sitting in my garage back home. Car looks good! I've been away from napa since beginning of November. But I came back for Christmas and like two weeks ago for a dentist appointment.

It may have been around that time. I'm currently a high school senior at New Tech. (Don't worry I'm not one of those highschool rat punks who fucks up their cars, haha). My parents told me when I was 12 to either start saving for a car or I'll be driving an old clunker. So I did, worked and saved up 8k bought a wrx and enjoyed it for a year. Did all the work and some mods. The previous owner neglected to tell me it had bad valves so if had a missfire issue. Sold it off (telling the next owner about the issue) and bought myself the e30! I've been wanting one for a while and since I'm required to have a senior project, and nobody wanted to lend me their sail boat to learn to sail; I decided to restore this one. Anyway getting back to the point, I'm required to take college classes at the jc to graduate from NT, so I'm there often. I received some acceptance letters and I'll probably be studying mechanical engineering at Cal Maritime in the fall! Well, now that you all know my story, hello everyone!
                Spency,
                if you're ever back in town shoot me a message and say hi!

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                  I ended up just taking the carpet out and squeezing the water out with my hands. So much damn water.... It's outside drying in the sun now.

Dang, sorry to hear that! My carpet was nasty and the door seal is junk so I tore out half the carpet with another one waiting in my garage. I wish there was some kind of aftermarket molded carpet for our cars that was at a decent price. It's so hard to find a nice piece for sale.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                    It's the top thats leaking..

Haha I misinterpreted that haha. Shoulda got a coupe or 4 door.

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                      It may have been around that time. I'm currently a high school senior at New Tech. (Don't worry I'm not one of those highschool rat punks who fucks up their cars, haha). My parents told me when I was 12 to either start saving for a car or I'll be driving an old clunker. So I did, worked and saved up 8k bought a wrx and enjoyed it for a year. Did all the work and some mods. The previous owner neglected to tell me it had bad valves so if had a missfire issue. Sold it off (telling the next owner about the issue) and bought myself the e30! I've been wanting one for a while and since I'm required to have a senior project, and nobody wanted to lend me their sail boat to learn to sail; I decided to restore this one. Anyway getting back to the point, I'm required to take college classes at the jc to graduate from NT, so I'm there often. I received some acceptance letters and I'll probably be studying mechanical engineering at Cal Maritime in the fall! Well, now that you all know my story, hello everyone!
                      Spency,

Cool! I graduated from Napa high in 2010, what elementary and middle school did you go to? Yeah I'm back in town from time to time. I'll be back in a month or two for another dental procedure. Yeah I'll hit you up if I'm ever back in town. I still have a lot of friends in town, and I use to (still do?) skate for Boardgarden. Are you on Instagram?

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                        Spency,

More to ad: I grew up near Walmart just near Lincoln and soscol. Had my e30 since like 2010 and my e21 from 2011 to the end of last year. Have it to a friend of mine. First car was a w123 240d that was converted for veggie oil haha.

E30 has a fully rebuilt engine done by Eric (cabriolet) when he lived in San Jose.

Just maintenance low and wheels planned for the future.

Comment

E30 has a fully rebuilt engine done by Eric (cabriolet) when he lived in San Jose.
                          you know who loves you.

you will be do for a check up soon.
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                            you know who loves you.

you will be do for a check up soon.

Gotta do a lot.... New csb and guibo will go in this upcoming week. I need to do both rear wheel bearing and dust shields (doh) and when I get coilovers, probably through catuned, I'll have new hubs up front from them. The vibrations are bad man. Got new wheels and tires tho. Gonna throw on the bbs once I get the coilovers.

Had to get a new battery recently.

Comment

You know i stopped in at CA tuned and while i haven't ridden in their cars yet i was shocked by how good their quality is. their rear adjusters are much better than any other brand i have seen so far.
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Yeah everyone is saying nothing but good things about the product. Plus the fact that they weld and do a core exchange is very convenient for someone like me.
                                Plus igor is a solid dude, they've been nothing but very nice to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X