• Time
  • Show
Clear All

camber

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
      camber
      Adds or reduces?

I dont like camber so if it reduces it and allows for a truer flush fitment than I guess thats what Ill go for.
      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

not camber, caster
        cars beep boop

Comment

for street, get OE bushings, don't bother with harsh squeaky aftermarket stuff
          cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
            for street, get OE bushings, don't bother with harsh squeaky aftermarket stuff
            Do they really squeak that loud?
            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

they can squeak, it can be annoying

what problem are you addressing by sticking stiffer bushings in the rear? can you feel the rear suspension moving around? are you losing tenths of a second off due to the rear geometry deflecting under load?
              cars beep boop

Comment

Anyone wanna buy a BNIB iPhone 6 Black 64gb?

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                  what is the advantage of M3 offset CABs?

My intentions are going to be street and light track use.
                  because M3 brooooooo

street with light track, go factory M3. Solid rubber. perfect
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

The infamous "they" say you get better turn in, but that makes the car a little more darty/finicky. I like the way mine handles but I have no idea if I'd be able to tell the difference with stock.

Comment

anyone got e30 shift boot/plastic frame? any condition - I'll take it. In sf - THX
                      91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                      ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

I just took off GC camber plates off my friend's car and installed rubber tophats. he said it was a "night and day for the better"
                        rubber is great for street cars. leave the poly and solid bushing to track cars only.

M3 bushing increase caster. that makes the car want to drive straighter.
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

they can squeak, it can be annoying

what problem are you addressing by sticking stiffer bushings in the rear? can you feel the rear suspension moving around? are you losing tenths of a second off due to the rear geometry deflecting under load?
                          Im upgrading what I can while rebuilding it, I am planning to track the car but Im not planning on going full race. So I want a happy medium between having it drive daily and having solid performance and handling while on the track.

Just gathering info and opinions on setups
                          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

not camber, caster
                            oh yea. right

Comment

having new rubber bushings makes a big difference. once i replaced all the bushings on the m3 it was completely different car

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                                Im upgrading what I can while rebuilding it, I am planning to track the car but Im not planning on going full race. So I want a happy medium between having it drive daily and having solid performance and handling while on the track.

Just gathering info and opinions on setups
                                my point is, solid stuff in the back is probably not an upgrade for your intended usage of the car, and it's heavily marketed as an "upgrade" when it really isn't much of one.

we have delrin bushings in the back of the lemons car. you can feel cracks in the racing surface on track with your ass hair. there is no discernible performance difference to when we had OE rubber bushings.

sure, poly stuff is way stiffer than 20 year old OE rubber bushings, but they are wear items, so like oliver says, new OE stuff is totally fine and I would not hesitate doing endurance races on new OE bushings. I have some on order for my white car.
                                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                                X