This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
    Doing it. The insurance adjuster said he is adding up all the extras from my car and redoing the offer. Calling me back Monday with the new offer, and we will most likely be accepting it.

Probably going to pick up that 635csi and then sell the four door to fund wheels and suspension. That means I will be out of the e30 game )'':
    You're never out of the e30 game. I went to jail because of an e30. E30s have quite literally ruined my life. I tried to get away from e30s but they are in my soul. E30 life chooses you.

I don't even have an e30 but I still am an e30.
    world renown Harry Potter expert
    sigpic

Comment

I wont be far. I'm just going to be in a bigger, more luxurious e30.

Comment

bigger and heavier are NOT E30...

in other news, who has an E30 I can steal some small parts off of (trunk light trigger thing & hood ground cable) Id just go to the dealership but I dont want to wait until next week
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

This is correct

Comment

shotgun
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              bigger and heavier are NOT E30...

in other news, who has an E30 I can steal some small parts off of (trunk light trigger thing & hood ground cable) Id just go to the dealership but I dont want to wait until next week
              Hit the scrap yard?
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Meet tonight.

Target on Cottle
                5630 Cottle Rd, San Jose, California 95123

9pm.

Comment

What are some options, locally, for getting a 5-speed swap done? In the past, I've had RyanG do the work I don't feel like messing with. Leaving a e30 with him turns into double trips back & forth to Auburn with another person, so much easier if it's local. What person or shop has done a few swaps around here and would be reasonable & recommended? I'm in Walnut Creek.

Comment

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                      You're never out of the e30 game. I went to jail because of an e30. E30s have quite literally ruined my life. I tried to get away from e30s but they are in my soul. E30 life chooses you.

I don't even have an e30 but I still am an e30.
                      Tru. I once got taken to the police station because of my E30 (not booked).

Young, dumb, but thankful that the police in my hometown knew my whole family and were easy on me.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Anyone here ever driven or ride in a bagged car? Are they stiff at all or is it super floaty and bouncy?

Comment

Originally posted by siggy View Post
                          What are some options, locally, for getting a 5-speed swap done? In the past, I've had RyanG do the work I don't feel like messing with. Leaving a e30 with him turns into double trips back & forth to Auburn with another person, so much easier if it's local. What person or shop has done a few swaps around here and would be reasonable & recommended? I'm in Walnut Creek.
                          When Ryan G did my auto to manual swap in my m3 I just waited there. He had that sucker done in 5.5 hours. Good times.

You'd spend the same amount of time driving there and back twice. Might as well just make a day of it.
                          ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
                          *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                            Eric
                            hey! Don't drag me into your sick fantasies.
                            Id do the basic swap for $400 with owner providing all needed items.
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

I'm currently on the billysport/ h&r sport combo and looking to lower it more with coilovers. What're your experiences with legit coilover conversions? (Fortune auto/ Broadway static, BC, Megan, etc)
                              I know back when I was rolling in a subie everyone trash smacked Megan's and loved fa500's but e30 owners see otherwise.
                              Also, I'm selling my rs001's to go to a cheaper 16" wheel. Anyone have 16x8 style 5's they want to get rid of? Looking back a few months I should have kept mine >:(

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                                I'm currently on the billysport/ h&r sport combo and looking to lower it more with coilovers. What're your experiences with legit coilover conversions? (Fortune auto/ Broadway static, BC, Megan, etc)
                                I know back when I was rolling in a subie everyone trash smacked Megan's and loved fa500's but e30 owners see otherwise.
                                Also, I'm selling my rs001's to go to a cheaper 16" wheel. Anyone have 16x8 style 5's they want to get rid of? Looking back a few months I should have kept mine >:(
                                You are already too low. Lowering the car more will do nothing for the way the car handles. H&R sports are already too soft and too low. If you think the car bottoms out now, lower it more and see what happens.

Will
                                '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                                '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                                '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Working...
                                X