• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
    There will be more coming.
    s62 swap it. or LS1.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Not too many plans for the e34. Maybe 5 speed swap, but ultimately up to my pops. The car was owned by an old couple for the past 15 years. Paint is super clean as well at the body. Interior is clean, but it's tan. ): Running high mileage m50 with auto tranny. It is too clean to pass up despite the latter. We are going to be shuffling cars around for awhile. Buying e34, selling toyota. Buy clean e30 shell to swap good parts onto, sell four door, part out the coupe. Not much will be going on until that is all finished.

Comment

oh. the e34 isnt your replacement car.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

No, it is more of a replacement family car. My dad has a little commuter toyota tercel that is a pos. He is going to use the e34 instead. Picking up the e34 for less than we will sell the toyota for.

I do not know what will be my replacement car. Going to keep at least one e30 around because value is just going to go up on them. Looking around on craigslist, but it seems like everything for sale is an overpriced pos. I still want an e24.
          Last edited by mbonanni; 04-26-2015, 03:50 PM.

Comment

drop all the goodies from your eta into this.
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

If it wasn't running and was a lot cheaper.

Comment

Don't listen to cabriolet. He lost all credibility when he sold his m3 and built a stock 4-door 325i.
                world renown Harry Potter expert
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                  Don't listen to cabriolet. He lost all credibility when he sold his m3 and built a stock 4-door 325i.
                  dude you know I hate four cylinder cars and I am too much of a purist to take the s14 out of an M3.

but w/e da gucci feels good on my ass. and it wont be stock after i graduate. s38b38 swap will be my next thing.
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

Everyone who hasn't already needs to go to Sancho's taco shop in H.B.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Didn't you have Euroweaves last week Sina?
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                        dude you know I hate four cylinder cars and I am too much of a purist to take the s14 out of an M3.

but w/e da gucci feels good on my ass. and it wont be stock after i graduate. s38b38 swap will be my next thing.
                        An s38 is your dream engine?

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                        Everyone who hasn't already needs to go to Sancho's taco shop in H.B.

Sancho's Tacos is pretty good. Cool wheels too.
                        sigpic

Comment

An s38 is your dream engine?
                          ya. it's like the s14 in throttle response, sounds amazing and has the torque that the s14 was lacking. imo it's the best OBD1 I6 engine.
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                            ya. it's like the s14 in throttle response, sounds amazing and has the torque that the s14 was lacking. imo it's the best OBD1 I6 engine.
                            Have you driven one before? Because I don't agree with your statement.
                            sigpic

Comment

Have you driven one before? Because I don't agree with your statement.
                              yes.

the one that is torn apart ^^ a few post up
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

who is coming down to SoCal from SF soon? I have Dinan e36 m3 suspension that I want to bring down.

I'll be going down South again around June 29th 'ish. Its a ways out but I will be driving my truck down and can transport if you like.

Comment

Working...
                                X