X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post

These were Rondell Style 57s, 16x9 et15, Yokohama S.Drive 215/40/16. I ran with the aforementioned spacer up front which gave it a bit of poke on my pulled fenders, but didn't run a spacer in the back- to look perfect it would have needed a 3mm spacer out back too.

The story I got when I bought these is that the dude had a friend who worked for Rondell in Germany. The guy I bought the wheels from was told that they were made for Rondell by Borbet and were exactly the same except for a lighter silver finish.

I wanted a set of these ever since I saw the famous copper patina car and sold them to pay for gas/maintenance for my M5. Now that I don't have the M5 I feel like an idiot for selling them!

I sold them to someone from the Bay Area but can't remember who and definitely don't have their number anymore. Has anyone seen them around?
      Purdy. I would do less stretch but I like em.

Comment

watching a review of WRC 1987 that someone posted to a torrent site i use

first year after they got rid of group b. which was sad and could have been better addressed, but it resulted in them being out there basically in tuned and caged production cars

which is still awesome to watch 30 years later. e30 m3 vs mk2 gti vs audi vs lancia integrale vs ford cossies in weird configurations, vs subaru's first efforts, vs almost nothing from the french because they'd gone all-in on group b, vs those mazdas we all think of as shitboxes, vs that one guy in a supra(?)

this was the one year all the teams got caught flat-footed and had to go off the shelf. good racing.
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
          i saw Nate in the wild this weekend.
          that is all
          that breakfast WAS wild! that was my first time at scramblz. i ate like 2 meals, chicken fried steak, cheesy scramble, waffle, french toast and most of nowreen's meal too

couldn't finish it, went home threw up and then died

/natesgonewild

Comment

These were Rondell Style 57s, 16x9 et15, Yokohama S.Drive 215/40/16. I ran with the aforementioned spacer up front which gave it a bit of poke on my pulled fenders, but didn't run a spacer in the back- to look perfect it would have needed a 3mm spacer out back too.

The story I got when I bought these is that the dude had a friend who worked for Rondell in Germany. The guy I bought the wheels from was told that they were made for Rondell by Borbet and were exactly the same except for a lighter silver finish.

I wanted a set of these ever since I saw the famous copper patina car and sold them to pay for gas/maintenance for my M5. Now that I don't have the M5 I feel like an idiot for selling them!

I sold them to someone from the Bay Area but can't remember who and definitely don't have their number anymore. Has anyone seen them around?

I need to find myself a set of these. They look awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
              Purdy. I would do less stretch but I like em.
              225s would have been nice but I'm not sure they would have fit in the rear.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
              Transaction feedback
              - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                that breakfast WAS wild! that was my first time at scramblz. i ate like 2 meals, chicken fried steak, cheesy scramble, waffle, french toast and most of nowreen's meal too

couldn't finish it, went home threw up and then died

/natesgonewild
                it was our first time also, we called ahead and still had to wait like 20 minutes. That place happenin'

Comment

Anyone doing the CCA AutoX on the 23rd? Also, anyone going to the continental races on the 28th-1st at Laguna?
                  Last edited by CarsonE30; 04-12-2016, 04:01 PM.
                  C6Z
                  S2K
                  VeloN

Comment

Aren't borbet type Ts very similar to these? I thought that's what these were when you had them back in the day.
                    ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
                    *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

<_<
                      >_>
                      Read my post Alex
                      ;)

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                      Transaction feedback
                      - jpod999

Comment

<_<
                        >_>
                        Read my post Alex
                        ;)
                        😂😂 sorry was a little drunk last night. Too many paragraphs 😂
                        ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
                        *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Damn! Need those wheels!

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

I know, I really wish $1500 would fall out of the sky right about now!

Originally posted by Rodoni View Post
                              ���� sorry was a little drunk last night. Too many paragraphs ��
                              LOL drunk posting is how you end up with random parts showing up at your door!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                              Transaction feedback
                              - jpod999

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

Were those s-drives any good?

Comment

Working...
                                X