This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
    Yea, I had a feeling haha. I may be there if I can figure some car stuffs out by then.
    I'd love to drive, I took the Byzanz car out to Laguna on the 23rd since I didn't have a choice because of the E30 getting wrecked and it did okay but I still don't like the feel of an E36, hopefully I'll have another E30 and/or an E82 by then, not sure how quickly everything will start moving now that I finally talked to Liberty Mutual. Hoping for the best.
    C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by carsone30 View Post
      i'd love to drive, i took the byzanz car out to laguna on the 23rd since i didn't have a choice because of the e30 getting wrecked and it did okay but i still don't like the feel of an e36, hopefully i'll have another e30 and/or an e82 by then, not sure how quickly everything will start moving now that i finally talked to liberty mutual. Hoping for the best.
      e30
      [ATTACH]108133[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by DaWildBeast View Post
        e30
        [ATTACH]108133[/ATTACH]
        E30 comes first, E82 will be soon.
        C6Z
        S2K
        VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
          E30 comes first, E82 will be soon.
          now there's the priority I have to figure out whether I should fix my AC or go for a manual trans first lol its hot outside
          This is all because Im a broke bitch

Comment

Originally posted by DaWildBeast View Post
            now there's the priority I have to figure out whether I should fix my AC or go for a manual trans first lol its hot outside
            :hitler: its so god damn hot up here today. no AC gang
            i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'm going to get my AC working this weekend. I don't like heat.

I need new street tires. My wear bars are worn.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                I need new street tires. My wear bars are worn.
                just replaced my tires with more than 60% tread left.
                no more ice-skates for me. got some sport comp 2's
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                  just replaced my tires with more than 60% tread left.

no more ice-skates for me. got some sport comp 2's

Great tires! I had a set on my old wheels and loved them. They scream at you in corners but still grip!

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

nice!

I'm debating how much I can afford to spend on tires to drive me to/from the track. 245/40/17 is kinda annoying to buy for. I wish I could run stock wheels still, goddamn brakes. I have NT01s for funsies.

Current contenders are:
                    Sport Comp 2 (thanks for the tip!)
                    Conti DW and DWs
                    Michilen PSS ($$$$$$$$$$$$$ goddamnit)
                    Kumho 4X (had em before, they're ok for a DD tire. Nice and cheap, but just an all season)
                    Hankook V12s

Hoping to keep around the $400-450 shipped and installed range, especially since the other car also needs similar tires.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I had a set of BFG sport comp 2's on my e36, but after 5,000 miles they got rather noisy, enough so I had thought a wheel bearing had gone bad. By no means did I have an aggressive alignment, just driving from San Mateo to San Jose for school. Just something to keep in mind.

Conti DW or DWS have always had softer sidewalls from my experience, but sticky enough for DD duty and very nice riding. Otherwise S-drives and Potenza RE760 have been my choice for the past few years, sticky enough but good tread life.

Comment

I just took Hankook V2s off my car, second worst tire ive owned. DZ102s were the worst.
                        ill drive the sport comps tomorrow and we'll see how they do
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

I got my car back from the mechanic in time for the long weekend. Had a great drive up to my Dad's house at the other end of Skagg's Spring road.

And then last Friday evening in rush hour traffic, I was rear ended. Looks like the car is totaled as the quarter panels are buckled and the drivers door doesn't close well. I was pushed into the car in front of me and 4 other cars beyond that were affected as well.

I still need to call my insurance company for advice on how to proceed, although I only have one way insurance. The other guys insurance is Geico.

Does anyone know of a car available without an engine?

Thanks,
                          Bob
                          :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerer007 View Post
                            I got my car back from the mechanic in time for the long weekend. Had a great drive up to my Dad's house at the other end of Skagg's Spring road.

And then last Friday evening in rush hour traffic, I was rear ended. Looks like the car is totaled as the quarter panels are buckled and the drivers door doesn't close well. I was pushed into the car in front of me and 4 other cars beyond that were affected as well.

I still need to call my insurance company for advice on how to proceed, although I only have one way insurance. The other guys insurance is Geico.

Thanks,
                            Bob

Sorry to hear about the car. I came across this listing online, albeit on the higher end of the pricing, but looks to be a straight example that you could swap your parts into over time if need be:

Best of luck in your search.

-Joey

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerer007 View Post

Thanks,
                              Bob
                              Depends. Do you want a vert with a LOT of cool shit bolted to it? (as in, Z3 5-lug and brakes, Torsen diff, chassis reinforcements, racing seats, more yumminess)
                              past:
                              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:
                              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Srry 4 da size but I did a thing
                                C6Z
                                S2K
                                VeloN

Comment

Working...
                                X