Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like Source Tubes is the place to go. Already sounding better than what I was told out here in Livermore. Thanks for the recommendation!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

I had good luck at both Source in Pacheco and the shop in Livermore when building my car to be honest.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
      Transaction feedback
      - jpod999

Comment

JP - we must gtg in January / the new year and I MUST see your car now that it runs. Garrett and I might just randomly appear at your garage door ;-)

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

im doing the late valance plastic bumper conversion on my 1990 vert and i got everything right until i got to the plastic bumper i tried to bolt it in with the 2 bolts that go through the shocks but the stock bolts seemed short and they didnt screw in, help?

Comment

you need the plastic bumper screws, the diving board ones dont work....

There used to be a good source for new bolts. LMK if you find them, I need 2 more myself
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
              jp - we must gtg in january / the new year and i must see your car now that it runs. Garrett and i might just randomly appear at your garage door ;-)
              ;)
              Build Threads:
              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                JP - we must gtg in January / the new year and I MUST see your car now that it runs. Garrett and I might just randomly appear at your garage door ;-)

<_<
                >_>
                [emoji2937]

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                Transaction feedback
                - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                  I had good luck at both Source in Pacheco and the shop in Livermore when building my car to be honest.
                  Source Tubes and Hoses got it done and for a reasonable price! I'd totally use them again, thanks everyone for the recommendation!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Good BMW repair shop in Sacramento?

Just moved to Sacramento, looking for good OG shop to service an '86 E30. Heard about Lubo but that's it.

Comment

RyanGMW in Auburn.

Comment

^ RyanGMB or HMB Motorwerks
                        both are top notch shops that are honest and have skilled employees.
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Well guys, I bought some shit. Picked up a DIYPSI m20 T3 manifold a few weeks ago, and pulled the trigger on a MS3 V3.0 kit with a ton of add-on mods. I'm a little stressed about spending so much on a project that I know so little about, but also stoked to be trying something new! Goal is a modest 200-250 to the wheels while I rebuild my broken engine.
                          sigpic
                          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Anyone know a good shops in the East Bay that can help me weld up and straighten out some sports seats I'm fixing up?

Comment

Do you know of anyone parting out a car in the bay area? Need a piece of the rear panel. Around the tailights.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1987E30project View Post
                                Do you know of anyone parting out a car in the bay area? Need a piece of the rear panel. Around the tailights.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I know Eric (cabriolet) was parting a car out and then this guy is too

Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X