Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If adapters were only like $200 I would be rocking rc090's. I think adapters are way overprice for what they are.

I will most likely be getting these

~$400 for the wheels
    ~$20 for hubcentric rings
    ~$100 for stud kit with tuner lugs

That is $520 for bran new wheels, and studs, which I will use for a long time. Then tires I do not know. something meaty....

Comment

those look great marco.

Comment

You look good. I wish they came in 17s. I will settle for 16's with some nice meaty tires on them like 225/50 ;)

Comment

those do look nice

Patrick - IG:niicknac
          RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
            You look good. I wish they came in 17s. I will settle for 16's with some nice meaty tires on them like 225/50 ;)
            i got 225/50/16's in my sig ;)

Comment

I am debating what size I want, and what tires. I do not drive spiritedly that often, so I am thinking about going for a cheaper-nonperformance tires. Like more of an all season tire that will last long. I still want grip though, so I have to weigh my options.

you have anymore pictures from the side/front/back? what is the suspension setup? doesn't look low at all.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                I am debating what size I want, and what tires. I do not drive spiritedly that often, so I am thinking about going for a cheaper-nonperformance tires. Like more of an all season tire that will last long. I still want grip though, so I have to weigh my options.

you have anymore pictures from the side/front/back? what is the suspension setup? doesn't look low at all.
                this is my only other pic of my wheel tire combo, took my sig pic before i pulled the head on the s50 in my garage. stupid me only took one pic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0723.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	7145146

im on ground control coil-over conversion kit with 5"450f 4"750r. welded on, and shortened strut housing's. with vac motorsport shortened special valved koni single adj. I dont have camber plates on, so it could go lower but at the sig pic height i cant fit my fist vertically under my oil pan.

and this is my exhaust clearance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0611.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	7145147

Comment

Damn, must be the lack of lip which makes it look sorta tall. How much did those konis set you back? Seems like they are the best way to go with GC.

Also, are you as low as you can go with the coils in that pic?

Comment

they were like 600 shipped i think. $1020 was the retail at the time. I had a vac discount at the time through my car shop I worked at. Love them tho there are nice. Im at the bottom of my adjusters

Comment

Im debating what I should do for wheels, I really like the 16" Style 5's but I like the wheels I have now.

ALL my wheels are bent and it would cost ~700 to straighten them and refinish.

They're 17x7 and I have 215 50s in my garage waiting to be put on a car. Should I just fix my set and put those on or get a different set?
                      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

What ur wheels look like joshy

Comment

These bad boys

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

That's a tough choice. At that price is rather invest in a new set of wheels (new to me)

700 bucks goes a long way for wheels on craigslist

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                              That's a tough choice. At that price is rather invest in a new set of wheels (new to me)

700 bucks goes a long way for wheels on craigslist
                              Exactly what I was thinking. But to be honest I only have a slim variety of wheels I actually want.

Style 5s
                              OZ Futuras
                              Kezkin KT1s

Those would be the very top choices and the Style 5's being the most inexspensive route of the three but I don't mind XXRs either as much as I dislike multilug patterns the 527s and 530s have been growing on me. I also don't want anything smaller than 16's so that narrows the field even more.

I think for 700 I might just go buy a new set and restore my set slowly. Most likely will go the style 5 route tho. Shoot Im getting way ahead of myself but doesnt hurt to plan out the cars future right? :)
                              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Hi. My car is legal now.

Comment

Working...
                                X