This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChewBaccus View Post
    What all did you have done, Josh? And, where's the pics?
    Oh had a collision repair done on my parents rear bumper, I would show you pics but to be honest you cant tell what was done. The color matches and it looks like a new bumper. It would only make sense if I had taken a pic of the damage before paint.

We didnt do a full respray of the car because it was too pricey since it was a white pearl which isn't single stage and covered by the discount Oliver is giving. So we opted to get the flaking damaged rear bumper fixed and painted instead.
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Good deal! As soon as I get my side and bumper molding replaced, and I find an "is" front lip, I will definitely be planning on getting my car painted. The guys at work have affectionately dubbed my car "Rustic Red".

Comment

It was Mix Canyon Road. It wasn't much fun, just decent view.

Comment

Once i find a new bumper im going to have oliver shoot booth bumpers, is lip, side skirts and my rear valence. Ive decided to keep my e30 so i might as well make it look halfway decent.

Comment

thanks man!
            thats almost exactly what we did on erics car, all the lower plastics

Comment

Hey Shane, if you're in Sac, have you checked Bavarian Auto Recyclers for your bumper? They're right there in East Sac I believe. I'm going to try and find my bumper moldings from them.

Comment

Originally posted by $hane View Post
                Once i find a new bumper im going to have oliver shoot booth bumpers, is lip, side skirts and my rear valence. Ive decided to keep my e30 so i might as well make it look halfway decent.
                What bumpers are you looking for?
                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                  thanks man!
                  thats almost exactly what we did on erics car, all the lower plastics
                  No problem man! Your work looks great and i would get the added bonus of helping out a forum member and asset to the community!
                  Originally posted by ChewBaccus View Post
                  Hey Shane, if you're in Sac, have you checked Bavarian Auto Recyclers for your bumper? They're right there in East Sac I believe. I'm going to try and find my bumper moldings from them.
                  Nope, but ill give them a call. thanks
                  Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                  What bumpers are you looking for?
                  front late model. some turd in a donk couldnt make a turn and took out the corner of mine. i followed him but he had a "tweeker tag", no plate, and about 4 homies with him so i just called it a loss and turned around.:down:

Comment

$350 to put a clear bra on my IS lip and valance, $250 to tint all 6 windows... :/ price gouge me much?
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Hey guys, we will be having our san jose food truck meet tomorrow as long it doesn't rain. Come by and hang out. Please check the food truck thread for latest updates.

EDIT: the willow glen moveable feast events are done for the year. we will be meeting up at the starbucks.
                      605 West Capitol Expressway
                      San Jose, CA 95136
                      Last edited by blazinxpk; 12-20-2012, 01:08 PM.

Comment

so i can kick my clutch pedal down yay!

Patrick - IG:niicknac
                        RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

Originally posted by e30shmobberr View Post
                          so i can kick my clutch pedal down yay!
                          cast off?
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by blazinxpk View Post
                            Hey guys, we will be having our san jose food truck meet tomorrow as long it doesn't rain. Come by and hang out. Please check the food truck thread for latest updates.

if you guys are still there Saturday ~7am I will be there :rofl: driving down again tomorrow
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Oliver,
                              Raymond just brought over his M3 that you painted the hard top and I am very impressed. Nice Job! If anybody is in doubt about his skills, I can tell you that I have been with BMW for over 20 years and it's up to BMW standards. I would have no problem bringing my car to him if i didn't have access to a BMW bodyshop at my disposal.
                              http://importmotorsparts.com/

Comment

Race car driving experience right here
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                                ---------------------------------
                                89 E30 S52
                                ---------------------------------
                                Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Working...
                                X