This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30shmobberr View Post
    found the wire that i need to connect up, car started right up! woo hooo!

but i need a tune, seat brackets, tires before it moves.
    Nice!

Comment

Just finished my swap... GAWSH it took forever.. Doing reverse light wiring and putting interior back together tomorrow morning when there's more light out

The slave cylinder I had is trash however.. It's leaking brake fluid everywhere. Going to pick up a brand mew one from Autozone tomorrow and get this swap "officially" over.

5speed is so lagit :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
        Just finished my swap... GAWSH it took forever.. Doing reverse light wiring and putting interior back together tomorrow morning when there's more light out

The slave cylinder I had is trash however.. It's leaking brake fluid everywhere. Going to pick up a brand mew one from Autozone tomorrow and get this swap "officially" over.

5speed is so lagit :mrgreen:
        wewtttt

Comment

Anyone wanna sell me a ZHP shift know on the cheap? The relationship I have with my rubber e30 knob isn't really going anywhere and I gotta cut it off quick...

Comment

No, but would anyon like to sell me a four door?

Hehe ;)

I have my AP calculus test in a week from wednesday. I am nervous

Comment

ball sack.

Comment

Very inappropriate Spence

Comment

Just finished 2 hours of calc homework so I thought I'd reward myself with some r3v. Only 2 more hours of statics left. Procrastinator #1.

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                    Just finished 2 hours of calc homework so I thought I'd reward myself with some r3v. Only 2 more hours of statics left. Procrastinator #1.
                    Ahh 2 hours is the regular for calc. Don' you hate it?

Comment

^This is the final calc class in the series. So pumped it's almost over.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                        ball sack.
                        Wut?

Comment

Idk wtf that means. I am a junior in HS taking Ap calc. All I know is that it is hard as hell and after this there is BC caluclus, which i am not taking.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                            Idk wtf that means. I am a junior in HS taking Ap calc. All I know is that it is hard as hell and after this there is BC caluclus, which i am not taking.
                            you're a junior in high school? Get off the internet and have some fun.
                            an extremely pugnacious, snarly little bastard of a car.

Comment

Oh... Haha...
                              At my university, they teach Calc I, II, & III, & each course takes 1 semester. I did AP Calc AB my junior year in HS as well but it wasn't enough to give me the units for the course.

Comment

Originally posted by sinep View Post
                                you're a junior in high school? Get off the internet and have some fun.
                                Fun? It's 11. Fun is for daytime on sundays.

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                                Oh... Haha...
                                At my university, they teach Calc I, II, & III, & each course takes 1 semester. I did AP Calc AB my junior year in HS as well but it wasn't enough to give me the units for the course.
                                Well that is depressing. What are you studying to be/for?

Comment

Working...
                                X